Mel Gibson, drunk driver...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jul 28, 2006.

1. Question:

If Mel had staggered around and asked if Israel was still bombing those fucking Arabs....and then said those fucking arabs are responsible for all the wars in the world........what would the fallout be?:confused: :confused:

#31     Aug 1, 2006
  2. What's wrong with a Lexus? It's a nice car.

#32     Aug 1, 2006
  3. Fuk the Lexus....you gotta problem with 45!!:D :D :D

#33     Aug 1, 2006
  4. He'll get a free video tape from Osama.

#34     Aug 1, 2006
  5. Yep. Top reliability ratings every year.

Noticed how Mercedes, Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Volvo and other European manufacturers have horrible ratings nowadays?

#35     Aug 1, 2006
  6. Yeah, even more strangely, after many of them developed business affiliations with US car companies.

#36     Aug 2, 2006
  7. Not strange at all, really. More like "expected"....

#37     Aug 2, 2006
  8. bsmeter

bsmeter

Not only did the quality go to shit, but interestingly enough the gas mileage went to shit too. Most of the new ones give worse gas mileage than the original older models.

#38     Aug 2, 2006
  9. Hey, i was just sayin, is all.
    Maybe, this alleged anti- jew tirade is just a smokescreen, to divert attention from the fact he was driving PISSED-AS- A-NEWT.
    Maybe, some o' them cops were big time christians, and didnt like his movie about JC.

Maybe, he actually said " Of course im drunk, i gotta drive around in some jap car 'coz us car manufacturers havent made a decent vehicle in so long, i feel like pukin!!
    You think an american car would ACTUALLY hold together as long as they did in my movies??!!? Their death traps, plain and simple, thats why i voted for Nader....hic........... "

Whats going on here, all the big stars are gett'n temperamental.
    Russell Crowe has a spat with some clerk, Jackie Chan gets s**faced at a function, now mel goes dui, big time .

What gives with that?
    Anyone?

#39     Aug 2, 2006
  10. Nothing wrong with a Lexus... unless you compare it to a McLaren Mercedes coupe.

Or a Bentley Continental GTC.

Or .... (fill in the blank).

If you're worth 1BB.

I think, though, that the earlier guess about anonymity answers the question.

#40     Aug 2, 2006