Mel Gibson ... Does he Drink ? LOL

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TIKITRADER, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Palin makes exception for military spending

"Something has to be done urgently to stop the out-of-control Obama-Reid-Pelosi spending machine, and no government agency should be immune from budget scrutiny," she said. "We must make sure, however, that we do nothing to undermine the effectiveness of our military. If we lose wars, if we lose the ability to deter adversaries, if we lose the ability to provide security for ourselves and for our allies, we risk losing all that makes America great. That is a price we cannot afford to pay."

"Secretary Gates recently spoke about the future of the U.S. Navy. He said we have to ask whether the nation can really afford a Navy that relies on $3 [billion] to $6 billion destroyers, $7 billion submarines and $11 billion carriers. He went on to ask, 'Do we really need . . . more strike groups for another 30 years when no other country has more than one?' " Palin said. "Well, my answer is pretty simple: Yes, we can and yes, we do, because we must."

---------

Party of the Dumb. Education spending bad, weapons & machines that produce no economic benefit, good.

It is 2:41 PM EST and the President is still less than 7/8 caucasian.

#11     Jul 12, 2010
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe you should send a memo to Obama the current POTUS, he doesn't seem to have any reservations about military spending.

#12     Jul 12, 2010
  3. I've got a new game show in the works. It's three people each week who share their most humiliating moment. I'll bet on a scale of 1 to 10, Mel's rant is about a four. More than likely, this isn't his worst moment, but I'm sure it's up there. If we all shared our own worst tirade, liquored up or straight, it would more than likely make Mel look like a rank amateur.

When ever I feel the urge to slur a particular race or creed, I think of friends of mine of that race or creed, and how ashamed and humiliated I would feel, if they heard me say that. It usually brings me back to reality.

Sad thing is, humans seem to need someone to look down on. Me, I hate Wall streeters. I'd rather spend a week in a leper colony than a minute on 6 th ave.

#13     Jul 12, 2010
  4. Is this a chicken-or-egg puzzle?

#14     Jul 12, 2010
  5. #15     Jul 13, 2010
  6. Hollywood can't write shit this good. His performance is top

#16     Jul 13, 2010
  7. Give him a year. He'll be bigger than ever.

#17     Jul 13, 2010