MegaMillions

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aphexcoil, Dec 27, 2003.

1. I bought a ticket for the 12/26 drawing and I matched three out of the six numbers. I won $7! I have no idea what I'm going to do with this money, but I'm sure the newspaper will want an interview. It might read something like:

A Baltimore man has struck gold by getting 3 out of the 6 MegaMillion lotto numbers. When Jason was asked what he will do with all of the money he has won, he said, "I'm not sure what I'm going to do to tell you the truth. I've never won in the lotto before. I might go to Starbucks and get two Venti caramel Machiatos for me and a friend -- or I might put it towards a new Playstation II game."

Lottery officials have said that Jason may go to the gas station to redeem his winnings -- meaning he will not have to go to the lottery headquarters.

"Dreams really do come true," he shouted while heading to Exxon.

2. Pabst

Pabst

People you haven't seen in years are going to be asking you for 3 or 4 bucks.

3. LMAO! HAHAHAHAHA! :D

4. Pabst

Pabst

Not nearly as funny as your dildo vs. butt plug remark. Somehow I missed it until I re read part of that thread. Now that's witty, Longshot!

5. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Aphie....
    Hey big boy, you wanna spend some of those winnings with me?:D

6. Sure! I'll take you out to a real fancy restaraunt. The Mcdonalds down the street has a playroom, too!

7. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

LOL:D