MEGA rally tommorow?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Jan 2, 2007.

1. Im a long term trader so this means little. It is called a shakeout. Losers will sell into the selling out of fear. There will be a rebound.

#31     Jan 3, 2007
  2. MattF

MattF

That part's easy...on the market's side however...well, we just saw the results, even if temporary...

#32     Jan 3, 2007
  3. Sorry, I got you on ignore so I cant read your message. My advice, use your brains not your bulls. I was saying in an earlier thread that the S&P has to get through a certain point on the chart. It didnt and now there is a wild correction.

This time of year, interest rates always seem to go up for some reason and so does oil. The S&P falls too. No matter what happens, it always seems to go down like this. I have a feeling oil will still go up despite the recent fall and so will interest rates.

I dont use my bulls this time of year, I use my brains because I have learned these lessons each way the hard way. You combine buller market+high interest rates+large margin and you have trouble.

Over the summer was the time to use your bulls, now its time to use your brain. What are your bulls? No they arent the ones right between your legs.

#33     Jan 3, 2007
  4. "Your" GOOG is also down almost 50 points in the last 5 weeks...but why mention that?

#34     Jan 3, 2007
  5. You dare question his veracity? The ibank head of trading that didn't know the market was closed for Ford's funeral.

#35     Jan 3, 2007
  6. but up over 50 points since I recommended it

#36     Jan 3, 2007
  7. #37     Jan 3, 2007
  8. Um...19 posts and most of them directed at me

If your so smart, what trades have you made?

#38     Jan 3, 2007
  9. I sold ES at 1437.50, and again at 1434.00. Most? 3 is hardly a majority. I am drawn to your stupidity like a car-wreck. There is a certain morbid curiosity in seeing someone continuously and unceasingly take it in the can.

Back to the sandlot with you.

#39     Jan 3, 2007