Mega-mansion

Discussion in 'Economics' started by peilthetraveler, Sep 21, 2011.

1. island feeling - WELCOME TO PARADISE -

http://www.vladi-private-islands.de/sale/site/html/cms_de-sale_detail_en-1746/#
    http://www.vladi-private-islands.de/sale/site/html/cms_de-sale_detail_en-1418/
    (this is pretty cool)
    http://www.vladi-private-islands.de/sale/site/html/cms_de-sale_detail_en-997/#
    (damn i wanna buy this island and build a little sweet house on it, damn thats so beautiful there....)
    http://www.vladi-private-islands.de/sale/site/html/cms_de-sale_detail_en-510/
    (also not bad, houses are already there)
    http://www.vladi-private-islands.de/sale/site/html/cms_de-sale_detail_en-1867/
    http://www.vladi-private-islands.de/sale/site/html/cms_de-sale_detail_en-1791/#
    (Holy shit, i have a new dream. That makes me horny. Look at this wonderful home there - fantastic ..........)

EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE with TRADING........
    TRADE Yourself FREE.............
    :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

#11     Sep 23, 2011
  2. Bob111

Bob111

:p :p :p gotta have few segways and army of french maids

[​IMG]

yeah...french maids on segways..sounds pretty damn good :D

#12     Sep 23, 2011
  3. Wow...I think they are crazy if they think they are getting $110 million for that first one. For $110 million I better get sovereignty for that little piece of the world.

#13     Sep 23, 2011
  4. How do you defend against pirates? I thought about a private island (in a fantasy, reality is that I'm a few bad trades away from working at Wal-mart), but I can't see why someone with a boat and some guns wouldn't just come and rob you and then bind you with tape in your home and make off with your money?

#14     Sep 23, 2011
  5. pirates my ass......:D :D :D

:eek: Walmart sucks:eek:

YOU MUST THINK POSITIVE, boy, all the time.........
    or otherwise you have to work for walmart & co !!!
    :D :D :D

Well dont buy an island in the sea of somalia or china.

Caribbean and Fidschi - Micronesien, should be safe of pirates....

Get urself a few guns and dont use the island as ur main residence, dont have any value things there......not too much money or business documents........

Get urself a lot of ganja seed from sensi seeds and grow your way through the year.

If your ganja field becomes to big, you could also hire some body guards - mexican gangsta would be the best, they already know the business....

cheers....:D

#15     Sep 23, 2011
  6. You are much more likely to have someone break into your house on the mainland and bind you with tape in your home and rob you.

Also, we are all a few bad trades away from working at walmart I dont care how many millions of dollars you have. Never forget that. I saw a guy go from 14 million to $175k in a few months. Thats why its always important to remember that no matter how much you have, you can always lose it in one way or another.

#16     Sep 24, 2011
  7. I'm not so certain about the mainland thing. Think about it: if you have the money for a private island, and if a pirate has guns and a boat, wouldn't it make more sense to do some surveillance, shoot the rich people, and go loot their belongings? I mean the true cost of the island is in excess of the asking price, because you need real surveillance to keep tabs on others in the area. Being armed is a must, and I agree with the other guy: sovereignty should be baked into the price. I would never want to pay taxes to any local government, because just by virtue of paying those taxes they would know my financial situation and possibly turn me into a victim.

Whereas, on the mainland, unless I'm in a bad place/location/situation, I generally have strength in numbers. I'm just one slob out of several, and I may not even be the flashiest. Now, if there are roving mobs with pitchforks, then yes, the island scenario is better. However, on the mainland, even corrupt government officials have better targets than me.

Off-topic, but, yep, I have risk management in place but I have dreams where I have some haywire software stuck in a loop constantly getting fills and I get nervous that one day I will blow out hard and then have to tell my family I have to go work at Wal-mart.

#17     Sep 24, 2011
  8. DT-waw

DT-waw

9. But the thing is, criminals do not get updates when a rich guy buys an island so they dont even know you are there. And if they do know, then they have to do surveillence which is pretty hard to do from a boat. They know the rich guy might have armed guards running around so they are deterred further from getting to close to the island. There are also many many islands in the world. For instance, in the philippines there are 7,000 islands there. If you visited 1 per day, it would take just over 19 years to see them all. Thats just one country. In the world there are over 180,000 islands. Criminals dont like to do the work to travel to alot, use up alot of gas in the boat, check for surveillence, ect. They are lazy and thats why they are criminals. And most know nowadays that rich people do not keep cash anymore, so its not worth it.

Anyway, if you have enough money for an island, you have enough to arm yourself, build a saferoom, hire security, ect.

#19     Sep 24, 2011
  10. You can only loose your hard earned money if you are an IDIOT and only have shit in your brain.

The more money you have to more you have to SAVE on the savings account or on the time money interest account or hide it at home, but dont use SAVED MONEY for trading anymore, thats why it is called SAVED MONEY.

How much do you need to make a minimum lifestyle good life,
    rent a flat and have 1k - 2k$/€/GBP/CHF per month for the next 70 years.... JUST about one million, thats all you need to save from your business and only touch it for living, what your rule is to spend maximum a month.

So you cant loose your wealth if you do it right.
    If you have a lot of money and you loose it, thats exatly what you deserve at this point, maybe you learn then, what is life risk money existence managment.....

:p :p :p

#20     Sep 24, 2011