Meeting In Raleigh, NC

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by rcreal, Jun 4, 2002.

1. nkhoi

nkhoi

2. Huios

Huios

fyi... When My wife and I were dating, I used to make the drive from Harrisburg, PA to Morrisville, NC in 6 hours. From DC it would take approx 4 hrs., Richmond approx 3 hrs., VA/NC line you only got one hour to go!!!!

Now, if I got the timing wrong, and ended up on the DC beltway at the wrong time, 6.5 to 7 hrs.

Actually made it in 5.5 hours one time, but don't recommend that at all.

:D

#22     Jul 18, 2002
  3. Kool!

#23     Jul 21, 2002
  4. Huios

Huios

We decided that all of out meetings would be held the last Sunday of the month, for ease of remembering. If it is a holiday weekend, the meeting will be held the Sunday before.

Next meeting is August 25th at the Oaks of Weston conference room. From 1-5 pm.

Yesterdays meeting went well. Had two new people show up. Several had other plans on a beautiful NC afternoon. We didn't even get to the Expectancy presentation, we were so busy talking. Time just flew.

Any questions, please pm me or rcreal.

See ya in August.

#24     Jul 23, 2002
  5. Huios

Huios

The logistics for the next meeting are...

Date: Sunday, August 25th.

Time: 1-5pm.

Location is: Conference room of The Oaks at Weston, 1000 Henrico Lane, Morrisville, NC 27560

Directions: Get to Interstate 40. Exit 287 Harrison Ave. Turn onto Harrison (head away from Ulmstead State Park). Shopping center on right. Turn right at Chic-fil-A onto Weston Parkway. Proceed on Weston about 2.5 miles. Turn right at intersection of Weston and Rt. 54. Proceed about 200 yards, and turn right into Oaks at Weston Apartment Complex. Clubhouse is dead ahead.

Agenda: Meet and Greet, Short presentation on Tharp's expectancy and evaluating your trading system, Discussion of various topics.

What to bring: Your last 25-50 trades. Paper, pencil, and pocket calculator. Snack to share. I'll have iced tea, water, and lemonade to drink.

We never got to the presentation last month. If we get to it this month, great, if not, great.

Any questions, feel free to PM me.

H

#25     Aug 17, 2002
  6. Hello RTP traders, please add me to the contact list on next meetings if there is one scheduled. thanx hope this meeting is still on, I've pm/emailed couple contacts on this thread...ve received no response so far so any info appreciated

#26     Oct 18, 2002
  7. nkhoi

nkhoi

Huios close down his biz for the time being, so I am not sure there is any more interest.

#27     Oct 18, 2002