Meeting In Raleigh, NC

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by rcreal, Jun 4, 2002.

1. Huios

Huios

What is your preference of dates. July 21 or July 28.

Let me know by sending me a PM or posting here.

Thanks

#11     Jul 3, 2002
  2. nkhoi

nkhoi

ok, let's settle on July 21. I will try to round up some others from this area.

#12     Jul 3, 2002
  3. rcreal

rcreal

I'll be in away on the 21st, so I cast my vote for the 28th :)

#13     Jul 6, 2002
  4. MonkeyT

MonkeyT

:cool: 7/21 works for me. Let me know where and when.

#14     Jul 7, 2002
  5. Huios

Huios

Hey Traders.

By a democratic process (sorry rich), the logistics for the next meeting are...

Date: Sunday, July 21st.

Time: 1-5pm.

Location is: Conference room of The Oaks at Weston, 1000 Henrico Lane, Morrisville, NC 27560

Directions: Get to Interstate 40. Exit 287 Harrison Ave. Turn onto Harrison (head away from Ulmstead State Park). Shopping center on right. Turn right at Chic-fil-A onto Weston Parkway. Proceed on Weston about 2.5 miles. Turn right at intersection of Weston and Rt. 54. Proceed about 200 yards, and turn right into Oaks at Weston Apartment Complex. Clubhouse is dead ahead.

Agenda: Meet and Greet, Short presentation on Tharp's expectancy and evaluating your trading system, Discussion of various topics.

What to bring: Your last 25-50 trades. Paper, pencil, and pocket calculator. Snack to share. I'll have iced tea, water, and lemonade to drink.

Any questions, shoot me a pm, any complaints, shoot rcreal a pm. heh heh heh.:D

#15     Jul 8, 2002
  6. MarkHyman

MarkHyman Advanced Futures

I was talking to a friend of mine, who lives near Raleigh, NC.
    I asked him if he ever heard of Elite Trader. He took a look at the site and thought it was great. He has been looking for a trading group for the last year. He really liked the idea. He trades stocks and futures. By the way, he is a very good trader.
    He can be reached at: bthompson15@nc.rr.com

#16     Jul 8, 2002
  7. Huios

Huios

FYI: I sent him an email.

#17     Jul 8, 2002
  8. terrh

terrh

Sounds good to me.Is a newbe stock swing trader allowed to attend? I live in Murphy N.C.

#18     Jul 8, 2002
  9. Huios

Huios

Man, you have a hike!!! If you want to do the drive, you are more than welcome!!

#19     Jul 8, 2002
  10. Huios

Huios

Just a reminder for this Sunday. Any questions, let me know.

:D

#20     Jul 17, 2002