Meet the New Boss, Obama; Same as the Old Boss, Bush

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ByLoSellHi, Nov 3, 2009.

1. TheMan

TheMan

i never said bush was an angel

i honestly cant fucking believe that there are people who actually think OSAMA is doing ok, or more importantly WHAT he is doing is ok.

it is unreal

you people are brainwashed

#11     Nov 4, 2009
  2. Lethn

Lethn

It is fu**ing brainwashing, sad fact is most people won't realize it until disaster strikes. It's like that in other countries as well but it depends on the main powers really.

I have to admit though if I were forced to choose I would take Obama over Mcain anyday, I'm bloody certain Mcain would have taken us all into a nuclear war by now and not just an economic crisis.

#12     Nov 4, 2009
  3. Now that is a very fair post ... and I voted for the guy.

:eek: :) :mad:

#13     Nov 4, 2009
  4. For the really important issues, the ones that actually steer this country into prosperity or collapse, it matters little if a Democrat or a Republican is in office. Though the extremists on the left and right of the distraction we call a two-party political system will go to the grave blaming the other side. I wonder if those in power are at least amused by the daily bickering that goes on between parties, especially the far left wing or far right wing nut jobs who blindly follow their parties agenda, never questioning their motives or wondering if these issues even matter in the grand scheme of things.

Truthfully, I put more blame at the feet of the far right. The far left is just ignorant and maybe a little simpleminded. The far right should know better.

#14     Nov 4, 2009
  5. Oh I am disappointed in Obama.
    I wish he was the man that Allen Grayson is.

But I MISS Ross Perot, I really do.

Actually we need a reincarnation of Teddy Roosevelt. One could probably power Manhatten by hooking him up to a rotor as he spins in his grave.

#15     Nov 4, 2009
  6. Topper

Topper

Hands down, the absolute best president this country will ever know

#16     Nov 4, 2009