Medvedev blames U.S. for world financial crisis

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Michael88, Jun 7, 2008.

1. yg10

yg10

But you have started the thread about the speech and made a conclusion about geopolitical role of Russia based on speech.

Excuse me, but I do not see logic in your answer.

How would you define "wise play" BTW?

#31     Jun 14, 2008
  2. yg10 : "made a conclusion about geopolitical role of Russia based on speech"

It wasnt a conlusion it was a "remark"

yg10 : "wise play" BTW

If they reinvest the oil money in building a strong economy and try to fix the corruption, then yes they have a chance.

I dont say they will, but they have a chance... and if they succeed, then they might be key player in the future. I admit its a "small" chance, but you cant say its not there.

If you disagree with my "remark", let me know I will be very happy to have my eyes open thanks to your feedback.

Have a good week end yg10 :)

#32     Jun 14, 2008
  3. Cutten

Cutten

That's rich, coming from the president of a country whose government collectively enslaved and impoverished their own and Eastern Europe's population for most of the post WWII period. If it wasn't for the USA, we'd all be queuing in line and waiting 8 years for our Ladas at the local Communist Party branch.

Considering Russia defaulted on its sovereign debt a mere decade ago, Medvedev really should stop calling the kettle black.

#33     Jun 14, 2008
  4. Cutten

Cutten

World GDP growth from 2000-2007, whilst the US laboured under an expensive war and an economic illiterate president Bush, averaged about 4%.

Perhaps Medvedev can remind us what communist bloc GDP growth from 1945-1990 was? That's if Putin will let him.

#34     Jun 14, 2008
  5. Cutten

Cutten

Thais mail-order brides will be just the same. C'mon, don't be naive - women are women, gold-diggers are gold-diggers. You can take the ho out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the ho.

As for your other points, the main problem Russia faces is stuff like endemic corruption, lack of property rights, ineffective rule of law etc. Do you see the average Russian benefiting from the giant commodity boom? Or is it just a few rich, connected, decidedly shady insiders in business and government? It's not the regular Ivans who are making hay.

As Confucius said "“In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. In a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of.”

#35     Jun 14, 2008
  6. The reason why Russia defaulted on its debt ten years ago is because of the Jewish mafia Berezovsky, Abramovich et al robbed the treasury with the aid of the CIA and MI5 sponsored alcoholic Yeltsin.

The west installed him so they got what they paid for. It's not Russia's fault that the Russian Jews ripped off their cousins in the West!

Just admit it. Life in Russia these days is better. I've been to both countries this year and I don't see the homelessness there anywhere near the extent as in Los Angeles, New York etc.

#36     Jun 14, 2008
  7. Cutten

Cutten

They defaulted because Yeltsin was an incompetent drunk, and the rest of the elite (mostly slavs, not jews) were too busy pillaging the state sector and sending it to their Swiss bank accounts.

As for the state of the country, take a non-white friend to Russia, then get back to me on that one.

#37     Jun 15, 2008
  8. I hear there are no homeless in Oz , as they quickly get eaten by the Aborigines or the wild dogs.

[​IMG]

------------------------------------------------

Bush 3 in 08!

#38     Jun 15, 2008
  9. Cesko

Cesko

Just admit it. Life in Russia these days is better. I've been to both countries this year and I don't see the homelessness there anywhere near the extent as in Los Angeles, New York etc.
    In Eastern Europe there were no homeless and there were not unemployed. Have you been anywhere else besides big city in Russia you stupid fuck?? First post I read and it must be so retarded that I get pissed off immediately.
    One way to practice discipline. AVOID THIS SITE WITH SO MANY RETARDED IDIOTS.

#39     Jun 15, 2008