Medved QuoteTracker

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Merc, Aug 1, 2003.

1. Weird - now I got the page. Before, I got the correct URL in the browser, but 404 error :)

Anyway, they get the quotes from Yahoo. Hardly real-time

#31     Aug 25, 2003
  2. I dont need real time.

Michael B.

#32     Aug 25, 2003
  3. I do not know any other way to get delayed ES and NQ 1 minute bars nd be able to chart them and hold them local in a history folder?

Do you?

Michael B.

#33     Aug 25, 2003
  4. I just need to see a delayed format of 24 hr ES and NQ 1 minute bars.....that are chartable....hopefully with a 2 year history of 1 min bars that I can buy somewhere.

Michael B.

#34     Aug 25, 2003
  5. OK, but either way, they get the data from Yahoo. Its not their own. I don't know if Yahoo supports futures and they definitely do not have intraday historical data

For delayed, you can register for free at quote.com and then select them as the quote source in QT. Symbols such as:
    NQ03U
    ES03U

but there are no sources for backfilling that data. <edit> for free. All the backfill sources for futures are paid subscription, or brokerage (CyberTrader)

As for getting long period charts, you would need a source that supports continuous contract symbols, which are not supported by our historical chart providers as far as I know

#35     Aug 25, 2003