MedVed QuoteTracker Software

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by northern1000, Aug 4, 2004.

Do you like the Quotetracker product?

1. Like it a lot!!!!!

322 vote(s)
    59.5%
  2. it's allright I guess

89 vote(s)
    16.5%
  3. don't like it

65 vote(s)
    12.0%
  4. Haven't tried it

65 vote(s)
    12.0%
  1. #31     Sep 29, 2004
  2. I replied on the thread you posted

#32     Sep 29, 2004
  3. Ive used QT off and on and it is a great app, except for one thing. Its a problem for me having all the charts the same color. If it had individual chart preferences it would be almost perfect. Hope they can do this eventually.

#33     Sep 30, 2004
  4. easyrider,

You can actually do that now using the Paintbars. Just create a paintbar that is something like:
    If 1=1 Set color to Green

Then, assign the paintbar to the top chart whose background you want to be green and set the "Show On" option to be "Full Background"

#34     Sep 30, 2004
  5. :) :) :)

#35     Sep 30, 2004
  6. seldin

seldin

Yeppp.

It's the best.

I am a registered user, and their tech support is also awesome.

My only problem, is I restore my Win2k every 4-6 months, to a "virgin" state. Make my machine work much faster and I get rid of all my "test programs" that I have been playing with. Each time I do that, I have to contact tech support to reset my software key. They won't give me a key that just works. I always have to contact them. To their credit, they respond quickly.

It's just a pain to contact them to reset my key. I am a paid user.

Again, the software is top notch.

I love it, because I can switch brokers any time I want, and not have to use a new "crappy" Gui.

larryTAKEOUT@seldin.net.

#36     Dec 18, 2004
  7. Ive used QT going on two years.

Saves me about $100 a month is software fees(Esignal, QCharts, Tradestaton all $100+ a month)

Using it with IB feed saves me about $150-$200 a month in exchange fees.

The software is great. Although I'd like more days of saved data than the current 10 days(30-60 days would be great).

Also if you require market scanning analytics you will need another product.

Its a fantastic solution if your a futures trader or you trade limited markets.

#37     Dec 18, 2004
  8. Hi Seldin,

i purchased and do a complete Registry Clean - using RegSupreme Pro set at Deep level my Win2000 systems and my xp pro systems for the past two years and i never need to reinstall any OS and they work as quick as i can see... i also do a every other day PerfectDisk defag...

The first time i did a deep regClean it took out 2800 unnecessary entries... and now i do it every other day (takes 2 minutes) and it removes anywhere from 20 to 50 'does not exist items...'

do you think this might solve the reinstall issue or at least delay it longer...

cj...

#38     Dec 19, 2004
  9. u should get 3 key spaces......... so u dont have to email every time, but every third time.... i also do that reinstall every couple of months.

#39     Dec 19, 2004
  10. and, if we notice that someone has to get reset frequently, we generally increase the max concurrent # of registrations. Or if the user requests it (within reason)

#40     Dec 19, 2004