Medved QuoteTracker quote source ?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by AeroKen83, Feb 28, 2006.

1. ============
    Mr medved;
    Thanks for free product;
    hope i actually get to use it real time.

Have not been able to for first/last 24 hours, keep getting backfill based erors. Not being ultra computer savy, would be nice to get that simplified, like esignal,prophet charts & every one else has . None of those,
    or any other chart services have used requires the ''extra back fill step or errors related to it''

Good price!!!!!!!, just hope I can afford the time to get it to work realtime/5 days
    .Regular IB charts/quotes do work:cool:

#21     Mar 6, 2006
  2. Murry,

Would be best if you emailed support@quotetracker.com and included the following info:

QT Version you are using (make sure to get 3.7.2a - the new release this week)

Datafeeds you have access to (IB, eSignal, etc)

The specific issue you are having and the symbols that you are having it with.

#22     Mar 6, 2006
  3. ================
    Thanks for prompt response;
    will email support again.Latest download as of last week.

May be helpful to post here also

And in general interest to this forum,
    no intraday charts except post market; tried something else suggested here, still no intraday stocks derivatives charts, but get your &
    Interactive Broker quotes datafeed ok/stocks/derivatives.

You have better customer service than some paid services
    :cool: .
    ====================================
    ==========================
    ==================

#23     Mar 6, 2006
  4. Bsulli

Bsulli

J, I have my QT set to auto check for updates when it opens. What generally happens is the check web update boxes appear first thing my chart opens up and covers up the update boxes and I have to move the chart out of the way. No big deal but in a future release could it so that the update boxes are in the foreground until I click on one of the boxes?

Also can open ecry be used as a datafeed? That is my broker and I thought I saw a comment about using it in another QT sometime ago but I can't find it when doing an ET search.

Like the program.

Thanks in advance.
    Bsulli

#24     Mar 6, 2006
  5. Bsulli, Update notice on top - problamatic because of the charts being "on top" of the main QT window too.

As for OEC, email QT support.

#25     Mar 6, 2006
  6. Bsulli

Bsulli

Not sure I follow the notice on top statement but I think I follow and as I said earlier it's no big deal just a "I like to have item".

Will email support.

Thanks.

Bsulli

#26     Mar 7, 2006
  7. =============

Re ;Multiple choice
    Cefttrader;

That helped me get the real time intraday charts for liquid stocks/derivatives.[get back fill for all symbols]

To slow for some , but like to record prices by hand;
    different colored ink on college rule notebook.
    :cool:

Like the way Medved Quote Tracker team shows, by thier customer service, they want you business.
    =====================================

Mr Jerry if you ever get the standard drop down multiple choice timeframe charts, let me know ;
    like Interactive Brokers charts give preset ''multiple choice charts'', like 15 minute-60 minute candles,let me know.Simply click on Interactive Brokers 15 minutes or 60 minutes charts, don't have to type in anything intraday.

:cool: Will still try to do some business with you any way;
    need several chart services anyway.:cool:

#27     Mar 7, 2006
  8. how is that different from hitting CTR+1, 2, 3, 4, etc to change frequencies?

You can do all that now without having to type anything

#28     Mar 7, 2006
  9. Thank you very much for your good support.

Just wonder if we can change frequencies without holding CTRL key. just click the 1, 2, 3, 5, keys

#29     Mar 9, 2006
  10. No, because just hitting 1, 2, 3, etc is used for changing time periods

#30     Mar 9, 2006