Medved Quote Tracker

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by hoodooman, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Will the quote tracker program work on the new 64 bit machines.
    Thanks for any replies.

2. yes

3. SamGold

SamGold

Jerry: What is the source code language of quotetracker, please?.

4. Delphi

5. Thanks Jerry. regards

6. SamGold

SamGold

It's a nice program. Lots of features. Thanks Jerry.

7. SamGold

SamGold

Hi again Jerry.

Idea: Grab your source code, strip it 95% free of what is not needed (indicator stuff, etc) (or leave it there as an optional gadget), add compatibility with a few tick by tick datafeeds (especially zen, CQG, TT, etc) and make it do MP (time) and footprint charts with volume at price.

Sell/lease the "new code" for a fee or if you have a better marketing ploy give it away free. I know I'd use it, instead of the marketdelta, RT, or fin-alg knock-off ninja C# shit code that's available currently.

It shouldn't take more than a few days coding for an expert like you. You already have volume profile in your QT...

Just an idea. All I ask in return is a fully functional copy open-lease for life for a dozen different machines.:D

8. SamGold

SamGold

I was kind of serious with this. How much and how long would it take to develop QT into a MP and footprint software app?. To streamline it clean of non-required features?.

9. cannot just "grab the source code", since we don't own it.
    What is considered not needed by you may be a life requirement for someone else
    and it would take a long time to do.

10. I couldn't trade without QT and it's a great piece of work.

Jerry, how much longer will it be around, now that I have it patched.

regards

#10     Aug 4, 2012