Meditate or perish

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by loza, Feb 4, 2006.

1. GRX

GRX

Probably 20 to life! :p

#11     Feb 4, 2006
  2. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

I mean what did he do?

#12     Feb 4, 2006
  3. loza

loza Guest

"The Club Fed"
    I hope you understand I like to remain under the radar and I would not wish to call attention to the establishment I am currently the captive of - so to speak....

#13     Feb 4, 2006
  4. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

I suppose him to be a scam artist like Goerge Angell

#14     Feb 5, 2006
  5. loza

loza Guest

My only crime was to posses some dope with intent to sell and being white upper(high) middle class from NYC (east side) and jewish. If I was puerto rican, black etc they would have let me off the hook as I had no priors.

#15     Feb 5, 2006
  6. GRX

GRX

The poor unfortunate victim!

To be a successful trader (or successful anything for that matter) one has to realize that he is the one that is ultimately responsible for everything that happens to him in life.

#16     Feb 5, 2006
  7. I see we have yet another repeater of information that they have no idea the meaning of such information.
    I suggest that before you show further depth of your ignorance, you think about how bumper sticker "wisdom" can be very misleading / misinterpreted.

Try "we are responsible for our own actions".

#17     Feb 5, 2006
  8. Oh, you're in the Big House? Be sure to refer to it as a "gated community" in your resume.

#18     Feb 5, 2006
  9. GRX

GRX

Thank you so much for your insightful response and constructive criticism!

Perhaps you should try "I am responsible for my own actions", unless, of course, you are schizophrenic. :D

#19     Feb 5, 2006
  10. Your welcome

#20     Feb 5, 2006