Meditate or perish

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by loza, Feb 4, 2006.

1. loza

loza Guest

I used to be interested in NLP and even paid big bucks to go to Fiji with Tony R. Now I am beginning to realize that true meditation is the key to trading, health and happiness.
    My advice to all you ET wanna bees - learn to meditate!
    fortunately I have lots of time on my hands and I have mastered this artform. Now I can lower my heartbeat, people do not bother me inside here and I trade like a little energizer bunny. When I get out of here I am already hooked up to Grand Cayman Ils and major money is backing my trades.
    The funny thing is on the outside I could never find backers and money, it seems all the people who have dow stashed away are inside....he he he :) life is funny.....

2. GRX

GRX

Didn't know you could trade in prison!

3. loza

loza Guest

In some you can. Not all prisons are made of the same. We have MBA's, Lawyers and like in here.....

4. Cripes, you've all the ingredients for a hedge fund from the sound of it.
    Nothing like good networking!
    Any particular meditation technique?

5. plugger

plugger

Where is "here"? Is it your state of mind? I'm not flaming you, just trying to understand your post.

6. get a pet.

7. maxpi

maxpi

You pass the litmus test for making money. Everybody that I grew up with that is now a grand success were trafficers/thieves back in the day, and they were tight with money too, squeezing the nickels until the buffalo started complaining.

8. zdreg

zdreg

no one should post to this thread until we hear more specifics from loza concerning his current location etc.:)

9. On meditation:

Ohmmm is where the heart is.

10. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

or what he's in for

#10     Feb 4, 2006