Medicalizing mass murder not only exonerates. It turns the terrorist into a victim.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BernardRichards, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Actually, I like my opponents like my debate opponents, chess opponents, hockey opponents, tennis opponents, etc. They bring me joy and self-improvement. Why on earth would I call them untermenschen or sub-humans?

In the twentieth century there were two powerful political movements that hated the Biblical God, Nazism and Communism. Hitler declared his hatred against the "Asiatic God tyrant of the Jews and his life-denying Ten Commandments," while Lenin, who led the Communist revolution in Russia, wrote, "I hate God as I do my personal enemies." Those I call sub-humans are really not my opponents, but opponents or enemies of the Biblical God! However, I regard them as my own enemies based on the principle of Imitatio Dei!

#11     Nov 19, 2009
  2. Hi Tresor,

Little did Bernard knew that his favorite Zionist is using material from a Nazi Blogger to back his hate argument up.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2629289&highlight=Mom0#post2629289

Add to it that the Zionist Bernard uses terms like "Sub-humans" to describe his opponents shows the disturbing similarities between Nazis and Zionists.

Regards,

#12     Nov 19, 2009
  3. He is right. It takes a Nazi, especially one from the Fatherland, from Austria (where Herr Schickelgruber [Hitler] was born) -- not Germany, to kill other Nazis. Think about it!

Tresor you are just too good to me so I decided to take you off my untermenschen (ignore) list. Now you will be pleased to know that you are one of select few untermenschen on ET that has interacted with me and was not placed on that list. Consider yourself an honorable untermensch now!

#13     Nov 22, 2009
  4. And now you too Sameeh have your answer as to who the most extreme Jewish fighters are. You know like in that series The Most Extreme on Animal Planet. So you see Haganah (General Sharon), Irgun (Prime Minister Begin), Lehi (Yair), and all the rest are really pussycats in comparison.

DaletBet

Shoftim 15:14 - 15:16
    http://www.preterhuman.net/texts/religion.occult.new_age/www.sacred-texts.com/bib/tan/jdg015.htm#014

#14     Nov 22, 2009
  5. 15:14 qui cum venisset ad locum Maxillae et Philisthim vociferantes occurrissent ei inruit spiritus Domini in eum et sicut solent ad odorem ignis lina consumi ita vincula quibus ligatus erat dissipata sunt et soluta
    15:15 inventamque maxillam id est mandibulam asini quae iacebat arripiens interfecit in ea mille viros
    15:16 et ait in maxilla asini in mandibula pulli asinarum delevi eos et percussi mille viros

#15     Nov 23, 2009