Media Matters new strategy, “war on Fox.”

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Jun 25, 2011.

1. It's too funny- all the little idiot minions who show up on this site to trash Fox. Looks like their idiot general made a big boo boo and exposed you all for clueless teleprompter readers. Not that was news to any of us in Realville. Let us know when you get your new marching orders.

Dumbest Website on Internet Spouts Off Against FOX – May Lose Tax Exempt Status
    Posted by Jim Hoft on Friday, June 24, 2011, 6:33 PM

David Brock, founder and chairman of Media Matters, the dumbest website on the internet, may lose its tax exempt status after ding dong went public on the far left org’s mission to destroy FOX News.

Former American diplomat and public servant C. Boyden Gray told “The O’Reilly Factor” last night, “The organization did not deserve its [tax exempt] status. Someone should file an application [with the IRS].”

Brock went public recently on the organization’s mission to bring down FOX News. The Politico reported:
    And in other unrelated news...

Michelle Obama: "Fortunately, We Have Help From The Media"

In an interview with CNN, First Lady Michelle Obama thanks the media for their "support" and "kindness."

CNN reporter: "How's the family ready for this [the election]? It's going to be quite vicious, isn't it? How do you prepare for that?"

First Lady Michelle Obama: "You know, it's … we're ready, you know. Our children, you know, could care less about what we're doing. We work hard to do that. Fortunately, we have help from the media. I have to say this: I'm very grateful for the support and kindness that we've gotten. People have respected their privacy and in that way, I think, you know, no matter what people may feel about my husband's policies or what have you, they care about children and that's been good to see."