Media doesn't want to dissappoint by revealing there is no collusion, they get SNL to do it instead

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Mar 12, 2018.

1. wildchild

wildchild

We really are living in an alternate universe with these clowns. 18 months and nothing to show for it. Why do they have jobs?

2. Indeed, an alternate reality with these clowns."

Trump’s Lawyers Seem to Be Getting Desperate
    March 12, 2018.

"A recent spate of leaks appears to be telling us something about Donald Trump’s legal team. On Friday, the Wall Street Journalreported that Trump’s lawyers were considering an audacious demand of Robert Mueller. In return for granting Mueller an interview with Trump, they would require he commit to end his investigation of the Russia scandal within 60 days. Such a deadline would, among other things, allow witnesses with potentially incriminating information to run out the clock without giving anything up to the prosecution. There is zero chance Mueller would ever agree to it."

3. wildchild

wildchild

You lost. Get over it.

4. Me lost? Me no lost.

American last won a war on it's own that stayed won... against the Indians? Mexicans?

You are correct, I do not have the high-school adult equivalency exam on your wall.

5. What a surprise! Right wing Trumper morons get their news from SNL !!

Russians? What Russians? Fake news! MAGA !

Slartibartfast likes this.
  6. wildchild

wildchild

What backwards country are you from?

7. wildchild

wildchild

Russia is a regional threat.

8. I had mentioned before, I have US citizenship by birthright. Just I had an even better passport so never needed it.

And the IRS, bunch of dicks.

9. Yeah, regional.

Holy shit you are a moron. Typical Trumper.

Slartibartfast likes this.
  10. Total moron.

#10     Mar 12, 2018