Media bias about the Israeli - Palestine conflict EXPOSED!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Jan 11, 2009.

1. You terrorist sympathizers are so full of shit. An excerpt from a news story on yesterdays yahoo news:

Kellenberger said he had seen "no evidence" of anyone wounded by phosphorous bombs, a weapon designed to deploy a smoke screen on the battlefield that Israel has been accused of using in civilian areas
    Do a search for Red Cross in Gaza to confirm the story if you wish, but I doubt you will. We can't let the truth get in the way of our bias, now can we?

#21     Jan 15, 2009
  2. Are you sure? Do you want to retract your statement before I put pictures showing the "lack" of use of such bombs?

Your call Captain.

#22     Jan 21, 2009
  3. olias

olias

You could show pictures of Mickey Mouse with a bazooka...would that mean Israel hired him as their mercenary? Your 'pictures' wouldn't be proof. I suspect these 'phosphorous bomb' accusations are more twisted facts from Hamas and their supporters. I wouldn't put it past Hamas to use those bombs on their own people just to try to sway public opinion against Israel. We've already seen them lie about any number of other things in this conflict. They seem to value Truth about as much as they value Human Life...which is not very much.

#23     Jan 21, 2009
  4. Are you sure? Actually...Not pictures! More like a video of a white phosphorous bomb attack on civilians in the last place a stupid and blood thirsty criminal would want to commit his crime. A video showing the phosphorus bombs showering civilians below and the result of such attacks on civilians.

Unless....these phosphorus bombs, that were captured on camera, were launched by Hamas just to implicate poor little Israel? Could it be?

So once again...Do you still want to stick to your claim???

#24     Jan 23, 2009