Media bias about the Israeli - Palestine conflict EXPOSED!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Jan 11, 2009.

1. I knew you were going to say that.

#11     Jan 11, 2009
  2. Why did not you say that? Ever. Why is the only thing you (arabs) ever say is Israel? Why don't you take responsibility for your own actions and for your own governments, and yes that includes taking responsibility for your election of Hamas and non-stop 8 years of rocket attacks.

This is the real reason of all your problems, not some absurd media bias.

#12     Jan 11, 2009
  3. You are right! We are the ones who fired white phosphorous and DIME bombs on our own people. We are also the ones who prevented the Red Cross from entering devastated neighborhoods whereby some kids starved or bled to death next to their dead parents and some other kids stayed next to their killed parents for 4 days. We are also the ones who bombed ambulances full of injured children, mosques and hospitals.

Whatever you say. I am sure that Fox will somehow back you up.

#13     Jan 11, 2009
  4. This is not quite taking responsibility for the election of Hamas and 8 years of rocket attacks I was talking about in my previous post. Not that I had any realistic expectations.

#14     Jan 11, 2009
  5. That says much! for exercizing their right to elect their own leadership, starved the population the the brink of death, way before the rockets and DIME and phosphoric bombs on them.

#15     Jan 12, 2009
  6. Hi sameeh

There's one question I have asked the Muslims here over the years, and no one ever seems to be able to answer it.

The number of Muslims killed by the Israelis is nothing compared to the number of Muslims killed by other Muslims on religious grounds. In fact, Muslims around the world in the past 15 years or so have murdered each other at a shocking rate.

Can you give us any insight as to why Muslims kill each because of religion? Of course there are lots of punks in the U.S. who kill each other as well, but they're just punks with guns. They aren't killing because of an ideal.

Can you help here?

#16     Jan 12, 2009
  7. Muslims do not deserve empathy.

I use to think only a small minority of Muslims were radical but have you ever seen any American or non-American muslim group condemn specific terrorist actions?

They say they condemn terrorism but when you specifically ask them if they condemn terrorism from Hamas or any other group they will not admit to condemning it.

I love it how all the left leaning people on this site hold sympathy for Muslims ONLY because they look like the weaklings. The left leaners also condemn radical religions and most religions of all kinds yet they are here defending the Muslims which is one of the most radical religions in the world?!?

Absolute hypocrisy.

The Palestinians deserve every bomb straight in there face because not only do they not condemn terrorism but they elect terrorist leaders.

When you elect terrorists you want to fight.

When you want to fight Israel and it's far out weighing technology you get your assed kicked.

Fuck all you sympathizers because none of you deserve the freedom you have.

When you can't see the simple line between democracy and facism you need your fuckin head checked.

#17     Jan 12, 2009
    #18     Jan 12, 2009
    #19     Jan 12, 2009
  10. Ok, thanks for the respone. Your answer is the same answer I got from the other terrorist apologists on here. Basically you're saying 'I don't like that question, it makes me feel uncomfortable, and I'd rather talk about something else now'.

I understand. There's no real answer to the question, other than to speculate that there is an innate bloodthirstiness in these people which makes them want to behead other people. Apparently the Jews, and the Hindus and the Christians and the Buddhists don't have this urge. It is interesting to think about why the radical Islamists feel the need to murder other humans, be they other religions or even members of their own religion, which they also seem to enjoy doing (witness the Hamas murder of 40 of its own people during the past few weeks for being 'collaborators').

Let's face it - if you had a chance to kill me and you knew you wouldn't get caught, wouldn't you take it?

#20     Jan 15, 2009