Mechanical strategy trading at prop firms

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by ZTrader888, Oct 27, 2006.

1. ZTrader888

ZTrader888

Was wondering if anyone knew of a prop firm which would consider an automated trader? Most of them appear to be training discretionary traders for whatever markets they are trading at the firm.

I have a portfolio of 100% mechanical strategies which are profitable. Would like to become associated with a prop firm which would allow me to trade my strategies exclusively.

Input welcomed. Thanks.

ZTrader

2. lescor

lescor

There's a number of firms that can accomodate automated traders. Your choice of firm, aside from the usual attributes you'd look for, are going to be the api of their execution software, and if they can co-locate machines for you, if you need that.

3. Lescor

Do you have a list of Props firms that have an API and allow "BlackBox" Trading?

4. lescor

lescor

I'm in the process of having a few of my systems black boxed for the firm I trade with. They aren't a site sponsor so I dont' want to violate ET's site guidelines and mention them here. Anyone who is interested though, pm me and I can provide you with details.

5. Had to dive in, we have traders using many different types of black box and gray box systems, feel free to call to chat.

Don 702.739.1393