MEAT needs to be taxed to the max - modern meats are evil....

Discussion in 'Economics' started by chewbacca, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Of course, then the true inflation rate would then be known. Right now the government is polluting the poor who can't afford healthy meat while the rich eat organic.

It's kind of ironic how I'm starting to echo the OP when I originally told him to fuck off. Although we come from two very different points of view, the issue of organic vs. frakenmeat is true.

The government doesn't care because it keeps CPI way down, and if the manipulation stopped, CPI would have a lot of catching up to do. Of course Core-CPI would not change since it excludes food and energy...

#41     Feb 23, 2008
  2. moderator: please rename this thread to - "non-organic industrial meat is junk for our health and economy"

thanks

#42     Feb 23, 2008
  3. Reminds me of Mary Moon. She don't eat meat, but she sure likes the bone.

#43     Feb 23, 2008
  4. Who's Mary Moon? :confused:

For a second, I thought you were talking about an adult film star...:D

#44     Feb 23, 2008
  5. HAHAHAHAHAA:p :p :p

#45     Feb 23, 2008
  6. Never heard of Deadeye Dick?

#46     Mar 5, 2008
  7. That is not true. It was widely circulated some years ago that different blood types should eat different food. There was a even a book written about it. However this has disproved.

I have blood type A and I eat the shit out of meat and when I do and cut out carbs then I lose weight and feel great.

John

#47     Mar 5, 2008
  8. That depends upon what nutritionist you talk too.

#48     Mar 5, 2008
  9. I blame my crazy Viking ancestors. I eat lots and lots of meat, don't like grains at all, other than Ezekiel bread.

I eat steaks rare, the more raw and bloody the better.

One reason it's important to eat quality meat. LOL

#49     Mar 5, 2008
  10. Vista

Vista

A gorilla's diet consists of mostly fruits and leaves and little bit of termites. Can someone tell me how these creatures can be so muscular and strong without meat?

From my own personal experience, after having weight trained for many years, I have not experienced any negative effects from giving up 80% of the meat I used to eat. Over the past 10 yrs or so, my diet has changed from heavy red meat and pork and almost no fruit, to small amounts of fish & chicken and large amounts of vegetables and fruits. If anything, I think I look tighter than 10 yrs ago. At least my wife thinks so. :cool:

#50     Mar 5, 2008