Measuring trade intensity to detect reversals

Discussion in 'Trading' started by cunparis, May 19, 2010.

1. Oh wait - its even funnier if you split the first name!

Ur ma.... :D

#31     May 23, 2010
  2. UR MA BLU ME

Was not too hard to figure out what an "odd" name it really was when I first saw it at the TL forums. :eek:

#32     May 23, 2010
  3. Yeah, it was pretty easy to spot.

Anybody take offense over in the other forum when you pointed it out to them? :D

#33     May 23, 2010
  4. I never pointed out the breakdown of the name Pat (Urma Blume) uses over at the TL.....figured most could see it for themselves since trading is a "pattern" recognition game. :D

#34     May 23, 2010
  5. Oops - if they didn't say anything then I guess the rest of them didn't notice...

Private-jokis-interruptus....

Although I think it was a bad choice for tag name - becuz now whenever anyone addresses him they can use the full name and keep insulting him

"Hey - YourMaBlewMe!"

"And now I have a question..." :D

#35     May 24, 2010
  6. Nice short after a pace of tape signal. Cha-ching! All the way down. Covered the last contract 1 tick off the bottom.

[​IMG]

#36     May 24, 2010
  7. Perfect area of price there to sell imo....great trade! We had three minor levels of SHORT inventory that were neutralized right as price traded up to the 1088.75's (those holding SHORT positions all suddenly capitulated). Also, some of those in LONG positions from lower pricing levels were covering into that small zone of capitulation (winners taking profits into the losers bailing), with some additional newly initiating sellers joining trade too. That is a perfect set up to look for in the ES for intraday trades that will cause a combined TI event.

Triple level minor Inventory Grab SHORT off 1088.75's ..... https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/970572819

This way you can see why you had a spike in your overall pace of the tape.....from the various TI events all taking place in concert into and off the 1088.75's traded.

#37     May 24, 2010
  8. makes me want to get NT. is it free? what do you use for a data feed? does OEC work?

#38     May 24, 2010
  9. You can get free 30 day trials of NT with Zenfire feed from Amp Futures or Mirus Futures to check out the pace of tape indications.

#39     May 24, 2010

10. AMT - That's very interesting that these two events (delta zone neutralized & trade intensity increased) at the same time. Even more actually because I got a setup there based on my other criteria too (pace of tape isn't my main criteria, it's just a timing device).

I clicked on your link but it says webinar is over. If you do another please post the link. If these pace of tape signals occur near delta zones I'd like to learn more about the delta zones. Thanks for sharing.

#40     May 25, 2010