Meaningless phrases

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ghost of Cutten, Aug 20, 2010.

1. What do the terms "funky" and "vibrant" mean, in relation to an area? Ok, maybe vibrant means it's quite busy with nightlife and stuff. But "funky", what the heck is that?

2. Funky probably has to do with how the place smells, like New Jersey is vibrant and funky.

3. "Nothing doesn't exist!"

4. Most annoying phrase..."That's what I'm talking about" and its always said 100% of the time when someone is not talking about whatever it is that happened.

5. "To be or not to be."

"As for me, all I know is that I know nothing."

Basically all quotes/poetic writings are nonsensical and hence why they are considered prominent. Its only fuel is in their constant state of endless discussion. :eek:

6. Funk is an American music genre that originated in the late 1960s when African American musicians blended soul music, soul jazz and R&B into a rhythmic, danceable new form of music. Funk de-emphasizes melody and harmony and brings a strong rhythmic groove of electric bass and drums to the foreground. Funk songs are often based on an extended vamp on a single chord, distinguishing it from R&B and soul songs centered around chord progressions.

7. funky == beatniks, homosexuals, homeless, skater punks, petrui oil, 'progressives', students, starving artists, planned parenthood, etc ...

8. LEAPup

LEAPup

"That's where it's at right there!" :confused: :confused: (Where? Where is it????)

"What up wit it?" (What are they refering to by "it?":confused: )

9. "You know what I'm saying?" is a most useless phrase.

You know what I'm saying :D

10. Another favorite bit o'wisdom of the uninformed is...

Anything is possible.

No, any thing is not possible. Actually most "things" are impossible.

You know what I'm saying :D

#10     Aug 21, 2010