Me Tell You All AAPL Going To The Moon

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Handsome, Oct 22, 2007.

1. Well since I'm only 14, I didn't buy it in real life, but I do a simulator and bought Apple back in February at 83.27. I take it very seriously as though it were real money. I'm very happy so far that in under a year I have gained 122+ %. Too bad it's not real money. :(

In school we wrote a 250 word article on any subject non-fiction for extra credit. Since I like writing about business topics, I wrote about Apple. Now, I'm no pro obviously, but I called it a buy at 169, and said it was going to keep on going. It's a nice feeling two days later when analysts are estimating it to go up to 200-225 right after you called it.

#11     Oct 23, 2007
  2. You nice Kin2

#12     Oct 23, 2007
  3. They know that but they so jealous they then be nasty and rude to me and say bad things to me to chase me away so I no post here much at all anymore because they say such bad things it make me heart sad.
    They jealous of genius.

Everyone loss cause my post in past make money for many ( and all free ) but jealous mean people are here and hate successful and smart people.

Thank youse for what you post and because you did, me give you something right here, right now!

All me can say is...right now...Tues evening, Oct 23, 2007
    ........................ time
    .................................to
    .....................................take
    ............................................profits!

So says me, Handsome.

Woof, Woof

#13     Oct 23, 2007
  4. Im may be shorting Apple depending on what the market open looks like

#14     Oct 23, 2007