Me-Chelle Not To Be Denied Her Full Hawaii Vacation

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 8, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

President Obama’s decision to send Michelle and his daughters to Hawaii ahead of him if he is delayed by a fight with Congress could cost taxpayers tens of thousands of extra dollars to fund two separate vacation flights and related costs. The move would also violate the intent of an executive order he issued just last month urging federal employees to cut back on expenses like travel.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said Wednesday that Obama told Senate Democratic leaders during a White House meeting that he would delay his scheduled December 17 departure for Hawaii to keep Congress in town until it extends the payroll tax holiday.

I’ll paraphrase it, but I’m pretty close. Reid said, ‘Michelle and the girls are going to have a great time in Hawaii. They don’t need me there.’

But sending his family ahead of him could easily cost taxpayers an added $100,000, and possibly much more.

Last year, when Obama was delayed by Congress, Michelle left early for Hawaii, and the cost of her separate flight alone totaled about $63,000. This did not include related security and staff costs or the money for a cargo plane that may trail the first lady’s jet on such a trip.

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2011/12/08/separate-michelle-hawaii-flight-cost-thousands/

2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

As part of her campaign for nutritional equity Michelle has been quoted as saying that we should all eat cake. :)

3. Where is our modern day Robespierre?:)

4. Why the total radio silence from republicans? Michele is probably the least popular First Lady in memory, at least as odious as Hillary Clinton. At least Hillary stuck around the White House to keep tabs on Bill, and wasn't running around on the these non-stop excursions at taxpayer expense.

It just seems like both Obamas go out of their way to be as divisive as possible.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

And the brain dead dumb ass sheeple chanted: "hope and change hope and change..."

6. Probably wants to have some of his gay loves over.

7. Can't be slamming any fat chick on the radio . Especially the black one.
    American fat chick are the most ferocious of them all. Kinda like the wolverines.