Mdrx

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by KevinK, Sep 6, 2005.

1. KevinK

KevinK Guest

What were some of your successful trades recently?

#11     Sep 10, 2005
  2. It's funny that you say i am mean. If you are going to make assumptions about me at least keep them within the trading arena. I don't know what you are talking about. There must be some heavy baggage somewhere.

My last trade ? As if one trade makes a trader.

It was/is a short in LYO when it reached range resistance. I put on a whopper and covered enough to get short again.

Also, i was trading XLE with a long bias this week and wanted to take the QM high number short but didn't think that trade was appropriate for me.

My last year average which i am ashamed to even mention here is 112% on un-leveraged principal. I have been profitable trading mostly equities for 40 months but have now adapted to trading derivatives. This year i will make 500% and next year % terms will not even matter. I started out with an up down equity strategy based on momentum and reversals but i am now evolving into something much greater than this that i care not to mention here. I enjoy the freedom and challenge of making money and a living trading markets and meeting bright individuals that share my passion for markets and life. I respect the profession and it's participants and do not hesitate to voice my opinions in an area of interest. This year i will learn how to trade currency but nothing like you may read about in books or newspapers.

If you are legit as you say then go about your business of bringing MDRX as a good trade and investment to the attention of ET members as you so graciously attempt to do.

It's 2 here and i am finished my Saturday morning trading workout and want to head in town. Take care of yourself and good trading.

#12     Sep 10, 2005
  3. You're not very good at this are you? Back to your day job. :D

#13     Sep 15, 2005
  4. rickty

rickty

It was a typo, he really meant Mbrx. In which case, good job!

#14     Sep 15, 2005
  5. LOL.

I wonder if there were shares to borrow when it stood up to $5.60 ?

#15     Sep 15, 2005
  6. I may have my way with this "base" simply out of spite. LOL J/K

#16     Sep 16, 2005