MCOA and other Marijuana Stocks

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Make Dough Repeat, Feb 20, 2017.

1. They will buy a $500 breathalyzer because they are available and they are expected to do it, just like you suggested.

But they will also do it because of the easy revenue. Cities are not interested in governing for the masses as much as they are interested in governing for themselves.

A DUI will set you back $10k plus court costs, legal expenses, higher insurance etc...
    I expect a marijuana charge will be the same.

So, they buy one breathalyzer for $500 and get a marijuana conviction for driving impaired with a 50 percent conviction rate for every charge produced. One breathalyzer will last several years. Do the math.....it'll pay for itself with the first conviction and keep 'giving'.

A city that charges its people .05 for plastic bags and .25 for plastic bottles won't have any problems charging people 10K for impaired driving regardless of how unreliable the breathalyzer is.

#11     Feb 21, 2017
  2. These people are good, at least Louisa.

I could not find any information online about their stock etc...so I emailed the company and got a reply back in about 3 minutes.
    ------------------

Hi Raymond,

Thank you for your interest in Hound Labs. We are a private company with no immediate plans for a public offering.However, we will be raising another round of private capital from qualifiedinvestors. I notice that you have opted-in to our newsletter which we will use to keep our subscribers up to date on our progress and investment opportunities.

Best,

Louisa

--

The Hound® Team
    www.houndlabs.com
    www.houndfoundation.org

#12     Feb 21, 2017
  3. vanzandt

vanzandt

Ahhhh........ whatever. Its not the next AAPL.

#13     Feb 21, 2017
  4. vanzandt

vanzandt

My bad. That last post sounded sh*tty.
    Not my intention.

#14     Feb 21, 2017
  5. Actually this could be like TASR. Who cares about its effectiveness, departments will buy it. Regarding weed detection, the labs will consider a cut-off between someone being "stoned" and someone having traces in their system the same way a breathalizer says .08 vs .01.

#15     Feb 21, 2017
    DallasCowboysFan likes this.
  6. I say MJ 2.0 is upon us, some of marijuana stocks I track have been popping majorly (sadly I didn't pull the trigger). But here's a couple: CNBX and OWCP (as mentioned before). They may have run their course already, so not sure about chasing.

#16     Feb 22, 2017

7. CNBX - the course they ran came to an end.......CNBX is down 36% today to 4.10

and

OWCP - they must be running a marathon because their stock is up 23% today to 2.57.

#17     Feb 22, 2017
  8. Yeah, I should of pulled trigger, oh well. Would just be chasing at this point, don't you think?

#18     Feb 22, 2017
  9. Volatile stocks like these go up and down everyday...it might be a good idea to check them out tomorrow....maybe CNBX will bottom out and climb a bit higher and OWCP may drop back....

You can buy XOM or MSFT and forget about them, but these you have to watch everyday.

#19     Feb 22, 2017
  10. Holy Cow.....I knew that small cap stocks were volatile but this is ridiculous. When I posted the post above earlier today, OWCP was up 23%.

The daily high was $3.23.

OWCP finished the day down 17% at $1.72

3.2 MN shares normally trade and today 20MN were exchanged.

This was a busy day for them.

#20     Feb 22, 2017