McMillan On Options - Second Edition

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BCE, Aug 27, 2006.

1. BCE

BCE

That won't happen. It's a brand new book that retails for $80. I already sold one extra one for $40. If you had made a serious offer I'd thank you for the offer but decline it. $10 is not a serious offer. Sorry. Good luck.

#11     Sep 2, 2006
  2. That was a serious offer...and of course you've sold one already for $40...I would bet you have 5 more copies available. No bidders yet...let's see if there are any takers. If not, you will have to find another buyer as I'm retracting my bid.

Seriously...the value of an item is what someone is willing to pay today...not retail, not suggested retail, not even what it sold for yesterday.

FWIW, I very rarely pay retail for anything, just my general philosophy in life. Nothing personal!

Good luck!

#12     Sep 2, 2006
  3. Glad to see the Special Olympics is alive and well on ET.

#13     Sep 2, 2006
  4. You're a real loser auction boy..

You send profanity laced instant messages using your other user names but what really makes you a loser is your eBay auctions..all of them PRIVATE since you seem to like to sell copywrited copies of software as well as you have all the markings of a shill bidder since you leave feedback for only PRIVATE auctions..just like the ones YOU list

We'll see how Microsoft feels about your PRIVATE auctions and how eBay will feel after they look into possible shill bidding you coward who hides behind your other user names that you never posted with before but you use to send vulgar instant messages..

Pussy

#14     Sep 2, 2006
  5. zdreg

zdreg

pretty strong words. why do you care so much? are you talking about instant messages or PM on this board.

name calling is for the weak.

#15     Sep 2, 2006
  6. BCE

BCE

I really shouldn't bother responding to such an idiot, but I will just this once. I don't "send profanity laced instant messages using your other user names". I don't even have any other user names. As far as eBay goes, I was a PowerSeller on eBay for quite a while but I'd rather trade. My feedback on eBay is stellar and glowing as, if you had taken the time to read and care about, you'd see. You're such an idiot, as anyone reading your posts can see. Just one of the many negative trolls on this site. You're so lost in your negativity and your attack mode. When you post the crap you do, others reading it can see right through that. Doin't you realize that? I won't go back and forth with you. You're too much of an idiot to waste my time on. "Shill bidding"? What? Where did that come from? What rocks do critters like you crawl out from under? What does this do for you to, with no provocation whatsoever, attack the people on this board. Where did the seminar boy crap come from? You're obviously a BIG TIME loser and a very unhappy person. As Hannibal Lecter might say, "Run along now" little troll.
    Quoting Wikipedia:
    "In Internet terminology, a troll is someone who comes into an established community such as an online discussion forum, and posts inflammatory, rude, repetitive or offensive messages designed intentionally to annoy or antagonize the existing members or disrupt the flow of discussion, including the personal attack of calling others trolls. Often, trolls assume multiple aliases, or sock puppets."

#16     Sep 2, 2006
  7. BCE

BCE

I see that now. Thanks for sharing that. Where do these morons come from? :)
    :D :D

#17     Sep 2, 2006
  8. BCE

BCE

This closes today at 6 PM EST or until someone buys it with Buy It Now which they're close to. :) Just had one extra one so didn't need 2 and wanted someone to take advantage of this fine book. Hope everyone's trading well and had a nice weekend.

#18     Sep 5, 2006