McDonalds runs out of McNuggets, customer calls 911

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 9999, Mar 4, 2009.

1. 9999

2. That's freakin crazy. But I'd call if they ran out of 1/4 pounders! :p

Heh. Used to live near Port Fierce...

3. I think she was ticked because MCD cashier took her money without being aware there were no nuggets. Duh, you'd think if they were out of something the computer would not process the sale (it doesn't work like that though, it's called a short sale ahahahahaha- "He that sells what isnt his'en must pay his debts or go to prison" but in this case it is corporate policy and the bitch got a ticket instead)----

Secondly, they refused her a refund.

4. Only in Florida.

5. r-in

r-in

Geez, thought it was my kid, and I hadn't heard about it yet. :D Every frickin day I hear, "can we have McDonalds?". lol

6. I'd be willing to bet this is how it went down.
    Blacks are notorious for changing their orders, over and over again. I'm guessing she finally got an order straight, paid for it, and then changed her mind again. After dealing with these idiots all day, the counter person probably said, then order something else or fuck you. One thing for sure, we ain't getting the whole story.

7. i'm surprised it was a black person

'she say she are the manager'

i wouldnt blame cops if they called for backups before trying to take a fried chicken drumstick from a black guy though

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

9. lol. She was an "Acorn Queen" in the land of Oranges.

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

In hind sight she probably should have called Obama. And had him straighten that shit out.

#10     Mar 4, 2009