McDonalds is hiring.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Jul 4, 2009.

1. And franchise owners clean up from my understanding.

#21     Jul 4, 2009
  2. NevouS

NevouS

I don't personally have an addictive personality to anything, and I've done almost everything, minus hard drugs. There is SOMETHING in MCD's food that makes me want to go back... mcchickens, big macs, fries, what ever. No other fast food does this to me and my peers. It's a craving, its really strange. I prefer subway as a fast food, but MCD's is just like @#$@ got to have it sometimes.

#22     Jul 4, 2009
  3. +1. Most engineers from India are bright people and very well educated. It is HARD to get into the good Indian schools.

#23     Jul 5, 2009
  4. "Apparently some people get addicted to the taste of popular fast food because it contains just the right mixture of fat, sugar and salt to set off the pleasure chemicals in the brain."

I'd read an article recently that was more thorough, the article explained that fast food is designed to require less chewing and was surprised to learn they use 7 different kinds of salts.

#24     Jul 5, 2009
  5. NevouS

NevouS

I believe it 100%. The burgers are quite horrific. The buns, the softness (like a god damn krispykreme) it's just TOO perfect and also so very wrong at the same time. The chemists at mcds did create a perfect combination of what you just mentioned. If they can hook a guy like me to their burgers one would think that there should be warning signs on wrapers/box.

While I'm typing this there is a 'buy one, get one free' breakfast sandwich coupon lol but i'll let this one expire.... I'll just.... hold on to it a little longer... ROFL.

#25     Jul 5, 2009
  6. aegis

aegis

If the "chemists" were any good at their job, they'd figure out why I get sick when I eat one of their burgers. I can also taste/feel the bone fragments and gristle in the hamburger meat. Disgusting. I'll stick with the salad.

#26     Jul 5, 2009
  7. Easy to fix. Don't chew so much.

#27     Jul 5, 2009
  8. NevouS

NevouS

Yeah no kidding just let it melt in your mouth.

#28     Jul 5, 2009
  9. pupu

pupu

You want fries with that?

#29     Jul 5, 2009
  10. Mnphats

Mnphats

Would you like to super size that?

#30     Jul 5, 2009