McConnell Whips Out The White Flag On Sequester

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 27, 2013.

1. short , sharp , shock .:cool:.

#21     Feb 27, 2013
  2. jem

jem

I have to agree about one thing.

If you do not have the spine to do what is correct for the country... you do not solve the problem by kicking the can down the run.

they were gutless faggots before the election.
    now obama has nothing to lose.

#22     Feb 27, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

Of course only 21% say they support sequester the way Obama is describing it to the country. The deal is that Obama is willing to lie through his teeth and the only media outlet that calls him on it is Fox. Plus he is making us pay to fly him around the country spewing the lies. I guess the actual job of being president doesn't require much 'hands on' time.

And, it's painfully obvious that Obama doesn't care what happens to America. He's going to drive it into the ground no matter what. Nearly all of the Democraps seem to be on the same playbook. It's unconscionable.

On the other hand, McConnell and Boehner have a limited forum to speak to. And, they are concerned for the health of the country. But why they can't just suck it up and stick to their guns is beyond me. Losers can't be winners.

#23     Feb 27, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Exactly! Of course the Obama loons just keep cheering as if the image "win" is all that matters. What a bunch of fucking morons.

#24     Feb 27, 2013
  5. wjk

wjk

Agreed. I find that more troubling than anything else. Some years back I overhead a couple of local libs talking about a local election. It didn't take long to realize they only cared about the win, and not the result of the win. Very troubling to see such attitudes in the media and elsewhere, including this forum. The term useful idiots comes to mind. The problem is: There are those in power who know what the result will be, and they are happy to use the cheerleaders to reach their goals.

#25     Feb 27, 2013
  6. TGregg

TGregg

#26     Feb 27, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

We have several of them in this forum.

#27     Feb 27, 2013

8. Agreed.The Republican party has gotten people who are against gun restrictions,TSA ,Obamacare etc to vote for guys who banned assault weapons,implemented Obamacare first and created TSA .

#28     Feb 27, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're a cross between a broken record and 12 year old cheerleader with down syndrome.

#29     Feb 27, 2013
  10. wjk

wjk

Yes, I had a few of them in mind as I posted.

#30     Feb 27, 2013