McChrystal to Obama... "Go F*CK YOURSELF"!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Jun 22, 2010.

1. General McChrystal is a PATRIOT!!

2. Article 88, Code of Military Justice states:
    “Any commissioned officer who uses contemptuous words against the President, the Vice President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of a military department, the Secretary of Transportation, or the Governor or legislature of any State, Territory, Commonwealth, or possession in which he is on duty or present shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.”

3. They doesn't preclude them from having an opinion. Patton has a few ideas of his own too.

Other the other hand I guess this is another Obama fuck up for hiring him in the first place.

4. Poor Obama.......he just can't get a break lately.

5. Sounds like he's been tootin some crystal. Cited for drunkeness
    multiple times at military school and a real head case.

6. My guess is that McChrystal would rather resign due to insubordination then take the fall for the failure in Afghanistan once Obama starts withdrawing next year.

I am starting to think the only person who thinks we can win in Afghanistan is Obama. News flash, 90% of the afghan trained military is illiterate, a quarter quit every year and there have been numerous reports of soldiers hiding from combat and unwilling to shoot their weapons. It's more insane to think we can win in afghanistan then it is to think we are over there for legitimate reasons.

7. Mercor

Mercor

Here comes the personal destruction from the left. All done to protect their Dear Leader.

8. cstfx

cstfx

You know he didn't actually say "F*ck Off" to Obama, right?

9. pspr

pspr

I think McCrystal feels really screwed over by the administration. He only got half the troops he wanted to get the job done and the war isn't going well. He probably just said enough is enough and felt the need to let loose in the Rolling Stone inverview knowing he would be tendering his resignation Wednesday.

I guess that's what we get for letting a community organizer run the country. NEXT!

10. TGregg

TGregg

WTF? Even if he really thought it, you know he doesn't want it. Who loves Vietnam more than the libs? A massive military failure, a blow against US "imperialism", that's a wet dream to the left.

I don't think The One thinks we can win. I know he doesn't want us too.

#10     Jun 22, 2010