McCain's VP Pick

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cuz69, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Bingo. 100% correct. McCain's trying hard to give this thing away, let's see if he succeeds. All he had to do was play it straight and he would have been in. And yes, I know what the 'polls' show.

Obama still loses.

#71     Aug 29, 2008
  2. gnome

gnome

Typo? You meant "Beer", didn't you??

#72     Aug 29, 2008
  3. you're right ...Obama is toast

#73     Aug 29, 2008
  4. Brilliant choice!!

As women get to know her over the next two months, they will come to like her far more than Shillary. You want change, this is a woman that can bring it.

#74     Aug 29, 2008
  5. Mmmm Beeer...

:D

#75     Aug 29, 2008
  6. gnome

gnome

Let's hope you're right The best hope for America's future is for McCain to be elected AND for him to go crazy with the veto pen.

#76     Aug 29, 2008
  7. LOL, MILF the comedians are gonna love this ticket!!:D :D :D

#77     Aug 29, 2008
  8. I was going to vote for Barr too, but this woman is very impressive...........as somebody else said, OBama's toast.

Brilliant move!!

#78     Aug 29, 2008
  9. McCain is a fool..... AMERICANS are not in the mood for those old Republican mantras.... THEY WANT CHANGE.

She has no foreign experience .....
    She is pro life ...............

FUCK the right wing religious right and Evangelicals... IM SICK AND TIRED OF THEM TRYING TO INJECT THEIR BELIEFS INTO THE CONSTITUTION.

MCCAIN was not going to win.... everyone in the know, knew that... he had to take this crazy... insane... out of this world.... pick in a VP to shake things up.

All this does is take his 1% change to winning to 3%.

Republicans are toast!!!!!!!!!!

#79     Aug 29, 2008
  10. Holy shit. I'm no longer a Dem supporter but this is historical revisionism on a massive scale. Good luck hacking the AP computers.

#80     Aug 29, 2008