McCain's VP Pick

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cuz69, Aug 29, 2008.

1. I think Romney as VP would have put more emphasis on the "lack of experience" issue of Obama than Palin does. McCain is f'king crazy in my opinion. He just blew the biggest (only) advantage they had over the Democrats in the fall.

#61     Aug 29, 2008
  2. cuz69

cuz69

Oh most definitely..me too...YUMMY!

Think McCain is gonna get some???

#62     Aug 29, 2008
  3. cuz69

cuz69

I didn't say she was the most beautiful thing around.........but whats wrong with her?
    Man she has five kids and look at that body!!
    And she is good looking.

#63     Aug 29, 2008
  4. It's still hard for me to understand why people insist on being so gullible.

Maybe deep inside they just like being screwed over, lied to and dissapointed.

#64     Aug 29, 2008
  5. Spyder, you may know about trading... but you dont know a thing about politics.

McCain's election was already in the coffin..... Palin is the last nail

#65     Aug 29, 2008
  6. :p

:p
    :)

#66     Aug 29, 2008
  7. Not the best of choices for jmac. I guess it coulda been worse...she coulda been a blond.

We're fucked regardless of the outcome...though the dems have reached a new low in stupidity.

#67     Aug 29, 2008
  8. Guns, fishing, hunting, loves kids, religious, more experience than BHO and easy on the eyes. (and white..to bring over the racist voter..which there are alot more than want to admit)

Mac just locked in the vote of everybody possible swing voter outside of the NE corridor and Kalifornia.

I`m a libertarian and gonna throw my vote away on Barr anyhow...

But I think Mac just locked it up.

#68     Aug 29, 2008
  9. gkishot

gkishot

I pray that today was a turning point for McCain and his stock will start to rise.

#69     Aug 29, 2008
  10. Talk about taking the wind out of the DNC!

#70     Aug 29, 2008