McCain's temper problem

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Apr 8, 2008.

1. This guy's a real jerk.
    http://rawstory.com/news/2008/McCain_temper_boiled_over_in_92_0407.html
    Three reporters from Arizona, on the condition of anonymity, also let me in on another incident involving McCain's intemperateness. In his 1992 Senate bid, McCain was joined on the campaign trail by his wife, Cindy, as well as campaign aide Doug Cole and consultant Wes Gullett. At one point, Cindy playfully twirled McCain's hair and said, "You're getting a little thin up there." McCain's face reddened, and he responded, "At least I don't plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you cunt." McCain's excuse was that it had been a long day. If elected president of the United States, McCain would have many long days.

2. As predicted, once McCain had secured the nomination, the mainstream media's long love affair with him would cool, turning to outright hostility by the time the democrat nominee was picked. These McCain temper stories have been around for years. Until now,the press never had the slightest interest in them.

Huffy Post and Daily Koolaid will no doubt be the leading edge of the democrat attack on him. We're already getting stories that he is confused and ill-tempered. I would expect them to try and revive the lobbyist story, although probably right before the election. Also, expect to see numerous stories about Cindy McCain's business interests and vast wealth. And of course, her drug addiction. And of course, plenty of non-attributed anonymous sources.

The media will continue to be totally uninterested in the fact that Obama's chief financial backer is a crook or that he belonged for 20 years to a black liberation church run by a nutcase racist. Or about his actual policy views on anything.

3. Looks like the poor republicans who nominated McCain are already looking for someone to blame if they lose...

Funny you mention McCain's policy views, which of course you and the other basket case right wingers have taken issue with so strongly.

Here is McCain's position:

Stay the course, stay the course, stay the course.

So if you love Bush's failed policies that McCain wants to continue, vote for him...

4. Apparently Obama's advisors on Iraq are under the impression that they have a plan for Iraq that is almost identical to McCain's. They really ought to mention it to Obama at some point, so he doesn't sound like a complete idiot as he panders to the far left.

5. To be fair....had I had my shoulders broken after jumping into North Viet Lake....I maybe a little bent too

6. there is going to be an incredible amount of dirt come out on Juan McCanez.

just remember last summer when he was trying to ruin this country with his ted kennedy amnesty smanesty. if he had gotten his way we would be typing in espanol soon.

7. lol.

8. Bickz

Bickz

Bill Clinton had a temper as well.

So do millions of americans, and hundreds of millions of people worldwide.

Apart from trying to start a flamewar, and dragging McCain through the mud for fun... what is your point?

#10     Apr 9, 2008