McCain's Rapidly Closing Window

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jul 21, 2008.

1. I wasn't comparing Obama to Kirkpatrick or Berry,just saying that AAA had a point black voters

I'm voting for Obama,I'd never under any circumstance vote for Kirkpatrick or Berry

#31     Jul 24, 2008
  2. I never pretend to tell anyone who to vote for.

I'm voting for Ron Paul.

It won't count, but at least it will bring me psychological satisfaction inasmuch as I didn't play within the rules the bullshit two party system gave me - not once more.

The Republicans are the bigger culprits in the last 8 years as to who destroyed more of the nation's capital, goodwill and initiative - but that's only because they held the reins for the most of that period.

#32     Jul 24, 2008
  3. Cutten

Cutten

If McCain wins, not only will I be out about 30 grand, but I will publicly convert to Christianity, swear off alcohol, get married to a respectable woman, have 2.4 kids, buy a house in the suburbs and paint my picket fence white, and then go round the world preaching the merits of clean living, thrift, and social responsibility.

In other words, McCain has no chance. You can take that to the (non-US/UK) bank.

#33     Jul 24, 2008
  4. So Republican voters vote for a corrupt Republican politician because he is a Republican. Black voters vote for a corrupt black politician because he is black.

Not much difference there.

And what I said is still true. Buchanan basically said that McCain should go for white racist votes.

#34     Jul 24, 2008
  5. I must be odd man out. I actually believe that Americans are smart enough to make decisions based on things other than race. That being said, I don't think th venomous right or left extreme name callers will do anything other than vote for their party, which is really sad. The horrible labeling by radio hosts and others milking this divisiveness for money are the only ones who win in that scenariou.

c

#35     Jul 25, 2008
  6. Here's an advance cover of next month's Vanity Fair. It's only a parody, right?

[​IMG]

#36     Jul 25, 2008

7. What about this one I found. Is it a parody?

[​IMG]

#37     Jul 25, 2008
  8. That's some pretty sloppy Photoshop work there. I love a good parody but it should at least be well done. I like the logo in the corner but the rest is pretty bad.

#38     Jul 25, 2008