McCain's Rapidly Closing Window

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Well, you know...

Republicans are freaks. I need not go into specific cases. I don't know where to begin or where to end.

#21     Jul 23, 2008
  2. wjk

wjk

Quote from ByLoSellHi:

Lack of a better choice

Unfortunate truth of current politics

Couldn't agree more, but believe it will take the formation of a new party to achieve that. Seems like the pubs now want everyone except the conservatives in the party.

#22     Jul 23, 2008
  3. This is so true

African Americans re elect Marian Berry

African Americans re elect William Jefferson after the FBI finds 90,000 of marked bills in his freezer

New Orleans re elects that idiot ray negan

Detroit re elects thier idiot mayor

Sometimes it seems that voting opposite of the African American vote is the clear choice,but people like bush and McCain makes it not so clear

#23     Jul 23, 2008
  4. Was Huey Long any better?

#24     Jul 23, 2008
  5. You listen to Limbaugh too much or watch fox too much.

The difference between corrupt black politicians and corrupt white politicians, is that corrupt white politicians have been at it a lot longer so they do it more discretely. Do you think Haliburton would have got their nobid contracts without Cheney? What about Governor Palin's abuse of power? Bush's firing of US Attorneys? Have you ever heard of the name Abramoff? Have you ever heard of the Keaton five, one of them is now running for President?

If a member of the Keaton five, not only repeatedly reelected to the senate, but also elected to the presidency, what do you call all those white voters who vote for him? Their own worst enemies?

#25     Jul 23, 2008
  6. Let me try to make this simple for you. The people who voted for McCain are not voting for him because of his race. The blacks who vote for a corrupt black politician rather than a white are voting solely on racial grounds.

Do you really think Obama got 98% of the black primary vote because blacks like his ideas on Iraq? He wasn't exactly running against David Duke either. Each of the candidates vied for who could pander most to blacks.

#26     Jul 24, 2008
  7. Every cable network is televising Obama in Berlin. Race, corruption or any thing else regarding this guy is completely irrelevant with this guy. Does anyone actually believe that McCain could pull this off?

There is only one candidate. And like it or not he will be your next President.

Eic bin ein Berliner

#27     Jul 24, 2008
  8. 100 thousand Berliners waving American flags and cheering on every word verses 100 thousand protesters burning American flags during Bush speech at a G-8 meeting.

Simply Amazing.

#28     Jul 24, 2008
    #29     Jul 24, 2008
  10. Any comparison regarding Obama to Kilpatrick or Marion Barry is idiotic at best, but more likely, slanderous/libelous.

In the words of a brotha' (I am not a brother, just qualifying my statement - I am way too white for my own good), to those of you making such comparisons -

Nigga', please...

#30     Jul 24, 2008