McCain's health

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Sep 10, 2008.

1. To my mind, Bush was far more 'embarrassment' than 'painful'. I believe that people will find themselves feeling sorry for McCain, a sentiment that I don't recall being afforded to Bush, who came across as being a smug little prick during a number of exchanges, including the one you cited.

#21     Sep 10, 2008
  2. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JVgT__TZNdQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JVgT__TZNdQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#22     Sep 10, 2008
  3. pattersb2

pattersb2 Guest

you are below vomit ... you look up to puke

(i should copyright this ...truly, it was an original spurn by my rage at the vile nature of this comment)

#23     Sep 10, 2008
  4. pattersb2

pattersb2 Guest

imagine how hard it is to be a conservative, when the left labels us "racist, bigoted, sexist,hate-filled,..", etc, etc, ect.. and then has the audacity to label our tactics as "racist, sexists, hate-filled,,.....", etc, etc, etc ...

here's a clue ... You lose again... BECAUSE AT YOUR CORE........... YOU ARE LOSERS

#24     Sep 10, 2008
  5. Hey, don't blame us conservatives. A single look at the budget and a real conservative knows that he wants nothing to do with the Republican party.

It's funny that the Democrats are more fiscally conservative than the Republicans, but there it is.

#25     Sep 10, 2008
  6. pattersb2

pattersb2 Guest

really, is that a fact?

... I'll look for you in fifty years to give you an opportunity to reassess that opinion

#26     Sep 10, 2008
  7. Frankly...

have anyone noted how US presidents get grey haired extremely fast?

McCain already has white hair for fuck's sake... the presidency will surely be the death of him!
    :p

#27     Sep 10, 2008
  8. Yes, that's a fact. "for every dollar a Democratic President has raised the national debt in the past 25 years, Republican presidents have raised the debt by $2.53"

You bet, we should finally be able to assess the great victory in Iraq by then.

#28     Sep 10, 2008
  9. If there was no truth in what I wrote, it wouldn't bother you at all.

Think about it...then again, that would hurt your head too much.

Better to soothe your anger by listening to Adolph Savage, Limfat, Hammity, Man Coulter, etc.

#29     Sep 11, 2008
  10. There is a working theory that sure fits the model that the goal of the republicans is to BK the country, thereby eliminating any social programs.

A return to the feudal system in which they are the land barons is their idea of heaven...

Good article here:

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/68061

#30     Sep 11, 2008