McCain's health

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Sep 10, 2008.

1. When Will Media Recognize McCain's Serious Dementia Problem
    by Hymie
    Thursday Aug 21st, 2008 4:42 AM

McCain's dementia is obvious. When will our media, mainsteam or otherwise, recognize it?

Anyone can look at McCain in the his video at http://www.therealmccain.com and see how the neurons in his brain simply are not firing as he makes one contradictory statement after another.

Yet surprisingly, no one in the media seems to be talking about it.

At one level, it is not surpring. Dementia is rising to epidemic proportions. The Associated Press: Study: 'Pre-dementia' is rising, especially in men ; Upsurge in 'precursor to Alzheimer's' bodes ill

Today he could not remember how many houses he owned. McCain unsure how many houses he owns

McCain presents a case of incipient Alzheimer's.

Add Your Comments
    McCain's dementia service-connected
    by Bob Vitray
    Thursday Aug 21st, 2008 2:01 PM
    I believe that McCain is showing symptoms of dementia pugilistica. His sport at Annapolis was boxing. He was knocked out at least twice in plane crashes. He probably suffered a concussion during his escape from the Forrestal fire. The North Vietnamese beat him and starved him. All of these things can lead to tiny ruptures in the capillaries that supply blood to the brain. If I understand this they heal but they leave scars that may become unduly weak as a result of the aging process perhaps rupturing again and depriving the brain of some oxygen. I have been watching his hands as he speaks extemperaneously. It seems to me that he likes to have something to hold on to and that when he is forced to stand in the open with no prop or podium his hands start to do things unrelated to his speech. As if they were just wandering around on their own

#11     Sep 10, 2008
  2. I doubt very much that he currently has dementia, however he's certainly displaying symptoms that it may be coming.

Like not remembering his own positions, his own votes, and saying "I never said that" when he's on video saying exactly that.

#12     Sep 10, 2008
  3. Where did you guys get your medical degree from? LOL.

OldTrader

#13     Sep 10, 2008
  4. The mainstream media has not focused on this issue at all.

The right wing has not focused on this issue at all, apart from the attacks on McCain during the primary, those same right wing attackers now defending McCain.

The left actually has not attacked McCain that much for his blunders.

I think the bar has been lowered so much by Bush and Reagan during his second term, that people don't think about competence that much any more.

They want to focus on the past experiences, which may have been glorious, but I doubt even the hard right would have wanted Reagan running the country during his latter stages of his illness.

This should be a major issue, i.e. competence, but again Bush has lowered the bar so much that people are unwilling to address this issue.

#14     Sep 10, 2008
  5. i got your med degree right b/w my legs..

magna CUM LOUDA!

LOL

#15     Sep 10, 2008
  6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#16     Sep 10, 2008
  7. THIS is why I'm so anti-Palin.

You don't think there's a real chance that two bouts of cancer won't resurface?

Anyone thinking no doesn't understand cancer.

Palin as the commander-in-chief is the scariest proposition I can possibly fathom, and I know that a lot of old school Republicans feel the same way. I just hope they put country before politics and start to speak the truth.

She's a radical and dangerous person who has no place in the most important office in the world.

#17     Sep 10, 2008
  8. Go suck someones dick.

Honestly. Your bullshit hysteria has polluted this board for months now. A "dangerous person: yet you don't know anything about her. Get a clue.

#18     Sep 10, 2008
  9. On another, but related note, McCain is going to be painful to watch during the debates.

#19     Sep 10, 2008
  10. It was painful to watch Bush and Cheney in debates, I expect no difference this time...

The American people have shown that they like stupid liars, so don't hold out hope that the debates will make a difference in the voting public once their small minds are made up...

"Need some wood?"

During the second presidential debate between George W. Bush and John Kerry (10-8-2004), John Kerry was asked a question about how America could remain competitive in manufacturing. During the answers and rebuttals between Senator Kerry and President Bush, the following exchange took place:
    KERRY: The president got $84 from a timber company that owns, and he's counted as a small business. That's how they do things. That's just not right.
    BUSH: I own a timber company? That's news to me. Need some wood?
    A funny exchange, intended to make Kerry look like a liar and/or an idiot. Only one problem...yes, the President does, in fact, own a timber company.
    Bush has part ownership of Lone Star Trust, which is an oil and gas company. Lone Star Trust owns 50% of another company, LSTF LLC. According to Bush himself, LSTF LLC is a company organized "for the purpose of the production of trees for commercial sales."
    So, according to Bush's own words, he DOES own a timber company. Guess he forgot!

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/archives/individual/2004_10/004860.php

#20     Sep 10, 2008