McCains chances?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jonbig04, Oct 24, 2008.

1. right on, brother. we told those lib'ruls "Elect Gore and we're going to have TRILLION DOLLAR DEFICITS" They did, and now we do....thanks lib'ruls.

#21     Oct 25, 2008
  2. It's so funny, it makes me want to cry...

#22     Oct 25, 2008

3. True, different doesnt mean better. However it is strange that you say he is going to "print money" the tax payer are going to be "fucked", deficits will be out of control as spending is etc. Your bush policies have ALREADY led us there. Its odd thats you assume w Obamas very different approach will lead us to the exact same crisis that your bush policies did. If you want to say he's going to lead us to some DIFFERENT horrible crisis then at least that makes more sense than saying that, by doing things very differently from bush, we are going to end us back in the same shit that bush led us into.

#23     Oct 25, 2008
  4. No not really. I disagree with Obama on quite a few things. I had no leanings when I started doing my research months ago. I chose Obama because thats where logical analysis got me.

Let me ask you, have you ever voted anything but republican?

Did you vote for Bush?

I would take a look in the mirror pal, you had your mind made up before the candidated where even kown, didnt you? You never were convinced about Bush, and now...it IS too late.

#24     Oct 25, 2008
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yes, just voted (early ballot) for one congressional democrap and one libertarian. A kind of "throw all the bums out" vote.

Twice, although I was really voting against Gore and Kerry. I checked McCain on this ballot but again it was a vote against Obama. I don't care much for McCain and never really did. His biggest positives for me. More experience, a good record on earmarks and military service.

No, in fact I don't have a lot in common with anyone who ran.

Convinced of what? His lack of any veto's on the ridiculous spending congress has done? His open border policy? ...

I am convinced Obama will NOT be an improvement. And I voted accordingly.

#25     Oct 25, 2008
  6. you could have said you voted McCain and spared yourself two paragraphs of senseless senile babble

#26     Oct 25, 2008
  7. piezoe

piezoe

:D :D :D

That's one of the funniest posts i've read in a long time. Thanks!

#27     Oct 25, 2008
  8. Michelle Obama is mean and anry, and still not proud to be an American. Who says wives are off limit?

#28     Oct 25, 2008
  9. Obama needs at LEAST a 20 point margin in the polls to be assured a win. Many of these polls giving him a close advantage are false readings.

Pollsters under estimate the level of latent racism and fear of a black man being president. They are dealing will religious fanatics ( definitely not real Christians) and rascists.

Add the "defective" voting machines that allow votes for only a republicon and Obama is toast.

#29     Oct 25, 2008
  10. Obama will lose

#30     Oct 25, 2008