McCain's Cancer Of 'Deadliest Kind': Palin Has 40% Odds Succeeding McCain In 1st Term

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Oct 4, 2008.

1. This fact was taken into account by the actuarial tables in predicting a 40% chance of Palin succeeding John McCain prior to him being able to complete a first term.

#11     Oct 5, 2008
  2. It's been proven time and again that republikunts hate everything that the US constitution stands for.

as Bush states everytime,it's only a "g_ddamn paper" to them.

These bastards want a Christian taliban state where they can dictate everyones lives.

They hate freedom and democracy.

What else can you expect from low lifes who think the earth is 6000 years old.

Palin is another Bush. Only more stupid by several magnitudes.

Cancerous beasts. All of them.

#12     Oct 5, 2008
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Only 40%?
    I was hoping it was higher.

#13     Oct 5, 2008
  4. My suggestion is that anyone that smokes should be prematurely removed from the ecosystem.

2 dumb to breath

And yes, that means you

#14     Oct 5, 2008
  5. You were hoping there was a greater than 40% chance McCain dies before fulfilling his first term (on the stretch he actually can win)?

This is why the Republicans lack real enthusiasm this year.

They have a demoralizing headliner, and a lightweight in the 2nd slot.

#15     Oct 5, 2008
  6. ByLowSellhi can you take an IQ test for me because I am really curious about your results. By the way Lucrum was being sarcastic you dumb piece.

#16     Oct 5, 2008
  7. Actually, McCain released 1173 pages of medical history in May of 2008, and something like 1500 pages the last time he ran for President. Here's a link to some of this history in May:

http://marcambinder.theatlantic.com/archives/2008/05/mccains_health_records.php

ByLo was more interested in bashing McCain than he was in accuracy. That's his modus operandi. He lies, or distorts nearly everything in his posts. In short, a complete dumbass.

OldTrader

#17     Oct 6, 2008
  8. [​IMG]

C'mon now, we need a true leader now more than we have in a long, long time, and someone so far in to his 'bucket list' as McBush possibly can't fill that role.

#18     Oct 6, 2008