McCain wins Florida

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Load_the_boat, Jan 29, 2008.

1. How so?

#11     Jan 30, 2008
  2. Mercor

Mercor

Better a 3rd Bush term then a Clinton 3rd term

#12     Jan 30, 2008
  3. I am going to print this now for retrieval later

IF HILLARY WINS, WE ARE ALL GOING TO PAY HIGHER TAXES. THOSE OF YOU WHO TRADE FUTURES AND GET FAVORABLE TAX TREATMENT, THAT WILL BE A THINK OF THE PAST..SHE WILL DRIVE THIS ECONOMY RIGHT INTO THE TOILETTE. I WOULDN'T LET HILLARY WASH MY JOCKEY SHORTS WITHOUT PROPER SUPERVISION.....SHE IS A DISASTER....

Thank you

Steve

#13     Jan 30, 2008
  4. While I am on a roll, let me say that it is my fantasy (and my suspicion) that what Hillary really wants is to sit at that desk in the oval office, and decide to call in a big strong secret service agent (a "special" agent) and say...."My husband didn't come home until 3am this morning, so what I want you to do, is to go into the next room and grab him by the neck, drag him out behind the building and beat his pasty white ass until it is bright red, oh and please..take a photo of it for me....Yes, and on the way out, would you ask my secretary to bring me a cup of coffee? Thanks so much!"

#14     Jan 30, 2008
  5. It's not even remotely a matter of him "not being quite conservative enough." You could say that about Romney maybe. With McCain, we have a nasty man who has gone out of his way to backstab conservatives, all to ingratiate himself with the mainstream media. He lacks judgment and self control. Frankly, I would not be comfrotable with his finger on the nuclear trigger. Sen. Thad Cochran, a very senior republican, said the same thing.

He is a very poor choice for republicans for the general election. When was the last time a 30 year senator became president? That would be 40 years ago with LBJ. That didn't work out too well either. McCain's biggest cheerleaders are the liberal media, but they will drop him like a bad habit in the general election. When 20-30% of his own party will stay home rather than vote for the man, what chance does he have?

#15     Jan 30, 2008
  6. No doubt you're right. I still will not vote for McCain.

#16     Jan 30, 2008