McCain will come out looking like a hero rallying Republican

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sttrader, Sep 26, 2008.

1. gnome

gnome

Hopefully, there will be enough turmoil over this that Americans COME TO THEIR SENSES and vote for Ron Paul as a write-in candidate*. (The DemoCraps and NObama.. as well as the RepubliClowns and McCain are COMPLETELY IDIOTIC DUMASS CHOICES... It's like being forced to choose between executed with a shot to the right side of your head or the left...)

*I give such odds as "10 to the minus 12th", of course...

#21     Sep 26, 2008
  2. I'm less than impressed with the way Mac has handled this. Frankly, Obama looks more grounded. Neither are offering much in the way of solutions, but Mac looks like a fish out of water.

#22     Sep 26, 2008
  3. If he stands up and says no bail out for wall street , yes it will rally the fiscal conservetive base. That is the core of the republican party.

Bush really screwed this up over the last 6 years, they need to make a stand right now and take back the party.

#23     Sep 26, 2008
  4. McCain 'Wall street bankers, just want a better life'

McCain 'My friends, Wall Street bankers are God's children''

isnt that what he said when he tried to shove Amnesty down our throats?

#24     Sep 26, 2008
  5. ERTW

ERTW

Ron Paul's the man....

I was trying so hard to give the Republicans the benefit of the doubt after totally dismissing Dr. Paul.....Then came Sarah Palin. OMFG!

#25     Sep 26, 2008
  6. just21

just21

If McCain comes out with the Swedish model, eg equity for the government then he will be doing everybody a favour.

#26     Sep 26, 2008
  7. It's the end game that counts.

#27     Sep 26, 2008
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

What he said

#28     Sep 26, 2008
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

So does Hussein Obama.

#29     Sep 26, 2008
  10. sg20

sg20

Obama is a retard, despite his outside appearances his 130 votes present record indicates that he is very insecure and unstable .

#30     Sep 26, 2008