McCain Will Bankrupt the United States

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jamis359, Mar 21, 2008.

1. the OP has to be supporting the possibly racist bastard or the creepy bitch. cutting taxes will not bankrupt the US, but spending everything on GOV programs will!!!!! the U.S has one of the biggest revenues in the world. Moron Americans need to pay the price for their stupidity, we need not let the gov bail them out. I don't like MCCain, but i think he is less disastrous than the other two devils.

#21     Mar 21, 2008
  2. Oh, and if we fast forward to Nov right now, Mccain has the two idiots in a submission hold, gotta love osama and hillary bleeding each other to death

#22     Mar 21, 2008
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yep

#23     Mar 21, 2008
  4. Taxes reduce consumer buying power.
    Reducing taxes boosts the economy in the long run.
    War actually boosts the economy, reducing unemployment.

Not to be rude but you don't know anything about real economics.
    Read a bit about Keynesianism.

#24     Mar 21, 2008
  5. Joab

Joab

I've been warning the US since Bush took office that this was going to happen.

Hillary is your only hope to get you out of this financial mess.

I know she's not the most likable person but she's your best shot.

God help you Bush has caused your country almost irreproachable damage in the last 8 years.

#25     Mar 21, 2008
  6. Joab

Joab

Your wrong !

A short war with many Alias can boost an economy.

A drawn out war with no alias and you flipping 100% of the cost will kill the economy.

And let's not forget the human cost of the survivors.

#26     Mar 21, 2008

7. A short or drawn out, allies or no allies, doesn't matter. It all comes down to the final cost. Don't tell me the war in iraq cost us more than WWII. Plus, WWII was what saved us and put us back to pre-1929 levels.
    I don't need no stupid Hillary to " save us from our financial mess" and i don't want no body to "save others" either. let the morons pay the price for their stupid speculation, and let's not patch up this country, let it heal on it's own, please.

#27     Mar 21, 2008
    #28     Mar 21, 2008
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Quote from Joab:

Hillary is your only hope to get you out of this financial mess.

Me neither, apparently he doesn't know much about the Hildabeast.

#29     Mar 21, 2008
  10. Joab

Joab

Many of you are too young to know just how much $$$$$ traders made under Bill's administration.

IF you want to be a rich TRADER vote for Hillary, she will do everything that Bill did and the markets will love it.

:cool:

#30     Mar 21, 2008