McCain Warns Deportations Could Lead to Riots!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Nabuchodonosor, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Isn't McCain brilliant? He understands quite well that the Mexicans don't want to go back to Mexico. They might even riot! So let's all rule deportations out as 'not an option-Mexicans might not like that'.

I recall a million Mexicans hitting the streets of LA not too long ago because they were bored and figured hey, why not.

Oh yeah, they'll riot. That's what a well-armed citizenry and National Guard are for. And they'll be shot as illegal invaders and rioters should be shot: dead.

McCain is a stupid short sighted fool, just like his kosher "conservative'' cronies-in-treason in Congress. The Tex-Mex moron in the White House who is front-running this treachery for the Jewish nation wreckers will hopefully commit another gaff in one of his sudden delusional moments, and yell "BRING EM ON !".

There are plenty of "laws" on the books to deal with this alien invasion, however McCain & Co. have sent the Army to occupy Iraq, and protect this new oil colony's borders for Israel's benefit. They lack the will to uphold any law that the Judeo-plutocracy tells them to ignore, even an unarmed foreign invasion!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

McCain Warns Deportations Could Lead to Riots!

Just when the dust was beginning to settle following President Bush's latest assault on common sense, in which he accused conservatives of "spreading fear" by being honest about amnesty, Senator John McCain decided that fear mongering was not such a bad tactic after all.

In fact, McCain decided that fear mongering was essential in trying to sell his amnesty snake oil to a skeptical and increasingly suspicious public.

On June 2, McCain rolled out his fear-based defense of amnesty on the campaign trail in Le Mars, Iowa. Responding to a question about deportation of illegal aliens, McCain delivered the following dilly:

"In case you hadn't noticed, the thousands of people who have been relegated to ghettos have risen up and burned cars in France,'' McCain said. ``They've got huge problems in France. They have tremendous problems. The police can't even go into certain areas in the suburbs of Paris. I don't want that in the suburbs of America.''

Globe Gazette:
    http://www.globegazette.com/articles/2007/06/02/latest_news/doc4661dffc0ba5c419090759.txt

With all due respect to the senator from Arizona, warning American citizens that government cannot enforce the law because it would lead to rioting is blatant fear mongering at it's lowest and most despicable.

It is also irresponsible and reckless, because it conveys a very dangerous message, which is:

"America is governed by the rule of law, except when the threat of anarchy and violence is too great. In which case, congress and the president will simply change the law to legalize what had been illegal, thereby pacifying those guilty of behavior once considered unlawful."

And we conservatives honestly believe that liberal Democrats are the anti-rule of-law bad actors?

Apart from the fact that John McCain's latest drivel borders on
    insanity, it also illogical and may unintentionally make the case against his amnesty scheme.

For instance, how will illegal aliens react to the requirement that heads of households must return to Mexico for a brief period in order to qualify?

How about those $5,000 fines and fees, not an insignificant amount for a low-income peasant family?

And what self-respecting, macho Latino would take kindly to the notion that his or her future was dependent upon learning English and proving it?

Now that a sitting U.S. senator and leading candidate for the presidency has warned that mob rule, rather rule of law, may be the foundation for future government immigration policy and action, will the illegal alien community decide to play the R card (riot!) in order to get its way?

Finally, McCain and others intent on legalizing 12-30 million illegal aliens argue that amnesty makes sense because Latino aliens share values common to the majority of Americans.

That may be so, but I'll be damned if I can recall a single instance when millions of American citizens resorted to rioting because of displeasure with legitimate laws and enforcement.

But perhaps a little fear mongering from citizens is what is needed to convince the likes of John McCain, Ted Kennedy, and George Bush to abandon their amnesty nonsense?

Riot, anyone?

http://www.americandaily.com/article/19070

2. McCain really is a total moron. The irony is that his warning, ie that mexicans might start rioting like the arabs in france, is exactly the reason we need to clamp down on illegal immigration. If he is willing to undermine our laws because he's afraid that 12million will riot, what will we do when it is 30 or 40 million, which will happen pretty soon after his amnesty bill is signed.

3. mccain is just being the good lil CFR butt buddy that he is. sell out your country, get a promotion.

4. LT701

LT701

the irony is, in that very town of LeMars, IA, where McCain made that statement, in 1933, the citizens dragged a public official out of the courthouse, took him out in the country, and put a rope around his neck

i'm surprised mccain picked lemars, ia to see how far the citizens could be pushed

"Armed farmers sometimes tried to stop auctions of foreclosed farms by threatening local officials. The New York Times reported one such incident, which occurred on 4 January 1933 in Lemars, Iowa. Carrying a rope, some eight hundred farmers and townspeople gathered at the entrance to the county courthouse for the auction of a farm belonging to their neighbor John A. Johnson.

The farm was to be sold to satisfy a $33,000 mortgage held by a New York insurance cornpany, Johnson had defaulted after corn, which cost 80 cents a bushel to raise, had dropped to 10 cents a bushel at the market. Johnson's neighbors did not intend to prevent the sale. They just wanted to be-, sure that it sold for the full amount of the mortgage so that Johnson would not have sell livestock and other possessions to make up the difference.

The only bid was $30,000, offered by Herbert S. Martin, an attorney representing the mortgage . holder. When the crowd insisted that he offer the full value of the mortgage, Martin responded that he was not authorized to go higher. The mob seized Martin, the sheriff, and a judge who threatened to telephone for help, as their leaders announced that they would hang Martin from "the highest tree in Lemars."

"Tar and feather him. Ride him on a rail!" others in the crowd cried.

Martin's neck was saved when he agreed-to telegraph the insurance company asking permission to increase the bid to the full amount of Johnson's debt. His wire ended: "Rush answer. My neck at risk."

"

http://www.bookrags.com/history/america-1930s-lifestyles-and-social-trends/sub3.html

5. Great story. Wonder is Americans will ever have balls like that again? I think yes....but it may take a few more ass reamings by the gubment `for we git thar

6. i just read this morning that the Ford Foundation, the Carnegie foundation and Soros all fund the illegal alien movements.

7. From the L.A. Times

1. 40% of all workers in L.A. County ( L.A. County has 10.2 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card.

2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens

4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal , whose births were paid for by taxpayers.

5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.

6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.

7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.

8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.

9. 21 radio stations in L.A. are Spanish speaking.

10. In L.A. Coun ty 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish.
    (There are 10.2 million people in L.A. County ).

(All of the above are from the Los Angeles Times)

Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare.

Over 70% of the United States ' annual population growth (and over 90% of California , Florida , and New York ) results from immigration.

29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.

8. I'd love to hear McCain and Bush respond to those statistics and tell us why it's a good idea to give those already here amnesty and encourage more to come.

McCain's answer to everything is (1) you can't deport them all and (2) this is the best deal we could get. Both are insulting and patronizing. No one is saying deport them all, but it would be awfully easy to round up a few hundred a day in LA. They didn't get to be 12 million overnight, so we can't expect to get a handle on it overnight. But over time, with a secure border, we could make a dent in the problem and start it in the right direction. Hire MasterCard to set up a worker verification system, and jobs would dry up for those left and they would leave voluntarily, at least they would if we denied them welfare.

9. gringos,
    ya aint got the guts to deport over 12+ millions wetbacks.

10. jsl50a

jsl50a

I remember reading this issue of the LA Times. I think it was the one with BatBoy on the cover. Or was it the one with the exclusive interview with Dracula's transgender uncle? I don't know. They were all such real, actual, true, verifiable news articles.

I think it might have been the issue where they interviewed Baby Jesus (there's a guy that hate's some Mexicans, and don't even get him started on the Jews).

(All of the above mentioned stories were in the LA Times... I'm serious. It's totally true... Don't even try to look it up. It's so true you'll just be wasting your time.)

#10     Jun 6, 2007