McCain Volunteer Attacked and Mutiliated

Discussion in 'Politics' started by flytiger, Oct 23, 2008.

1. only if their bodies were pointing in different directions, but then her lower body would be free to attack. Nah.
    We'll know more tomorrow, backwards B very suspect.

#41     Oct 23, 2008
  2. They never isolated a gene marker, sthg, anything ti point to a biological factor. Maybe they will. The couple friends I know both share the same story (abusive father who left early in their childhood.)
    I need sthg of substance to ponder, it's an issue of fairness for me. If it's biological then marriage and adoption should be expanded to include Gays and it becomes a civil right issues, if not, then not.
    if you have an article or a link, please post it

#42     Oct 23, 2008
  3. I've had the same candid conversation with two gays and they both said the same thing. VERY early. Each also said they'd rather be hetero.

#43     Oct 23, 2008
  4. How can I make a fair decision in a "human rights" vs "decadence" issue if I have nothing of substance to chew on (no pun intended)
    Do you have any other form evidence other than anecdotes ?
    Here is my biggest gripe. The primary reason for the existence of (human) sexuality is reproduction, survival of the species. How can it that a species develops a species-wide trait contrary to its existence ?

No jokes about Stock-trader. he is necessary to make traders feel good about their performance.

#44     Oct 23, 2008
  5. kut2k2

kut2k2

That's not all that's suspect.

A real black eye:

[​IMG]

Looks like make-up:

[​IMG]

No swelling, no red eye, very suspicious.

#45     Oct 23, 2008
  6. If you just read the title of the thread, you wonder in what horrific shape she must be, then you see the picture and just laugh.

#46     Oct 23, 2008
  7. Do you belive that what you were told is true?

#47     Oct 23, 2008
  8. Hmm, good point. Didn't think of that. very possible.

#48     Oct 24, 2008
  9. flytiger...

Seriously now... are you OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND!!!!!!!!!!!?

You have yet to post ONE single credible relevant thing ! What the flying FUCK is wrong with guys lke you??????.Did you forget to join the human race at birth or did you just drop out a long time ago!

Have you lost all semblance of honor and sold your soul just because you dislike Obama?!

#49     Oct 24, 2008
  10. kut2k2

kut2k2

Even Michelle Malkin has called bullshit on this "attack". If you look at the B "rightside up", it is weirdly top-heavy. So you'd have to believe that the "assailant" deliberately carved a B that would look normal but backwards when the woman was facing you. *rolleyes*

From Malkin's site:

Update 9:30am Eastern 10/24: She told police the assailant sat on her chest and pinned her hands down with his knees.

So much for all those thinking the attacker was upside-down with her head between his knees.

She fucked up not remembering that things appear backward in a mirror.

Typical Republican pathological LIAR. :mad:

File a false police report, go to jail.

#50     Oct 24, 2008