McCain Volunteer Attacked and Mutiliated

Discussion in 'Politics' started by flytiger, Oct 23, 2008.

1. pattersb2

pattersb2 Guest

ok, now it makes sense.

SENSE .... now THERE IS A WORD!

#11     Oct 23, 2008
  2. IMO....don't you people know that Drudge is gay....not happy gay. I mean taking it up pooper gay. Log Cabin Gay. Republicans can do no wrong Democrats are the devil Gay. Stockholm syndrome type gay.

He'll say anything to make Democrats look bad type of Gay.

Very odd

#12     Oct 23, 2008
  3. kut2k2

kut2k2

Found something:

Woman Attacked At ATM, Assailant Carves Letter Into Her Face
    Woman Robbed, Attacked With Knife At Bloomfield ATM

POSTED: 4:03 pm EDT October 23, 2008
    UPDATED: 4:30 pm EDT October 23, 2008

PITTSBURGH -- A 20-year-old woman who was robbed at an ATM in Bloomfield was also maimed by her attacker, police said.

Pittsburgh police spokeswoman Diane Richard tells Channel 4 Action News that the victim was robbed at knifepoint on Wednesday night outside of a Citizens Bank near Liberty Avenue and Pearl Street just before 9 p.m.

Richard said the robber took $60 from the woman, then became angry when he saw a McCain bumper sticker on the victim's car. The attacker then punched and kicked the victim, before using the knife to scratch the letter "B" into her face, Richard said.

Richard said the woman refused medical treatment after the assault, which happened outside the view of the bank's surveillance cameras.

The robber is described as a dark-skinned black man, 6 feet 4 inches tall, 200 pounds with a medium build, short black hair and brown eyes. The man was wearing dark colored jeans, a black undershirt and black shoes.

I have several questions:

If the woman was in her car, why didn't she use the drive-in ATM instead of the pedestrian ATM, especially at night?

[​IMG]

Does Sludge know the difference between a McCain supporter and a McCain volunteer? Looks like he's mixing this with the NYC incident.

Could "B" stand for "bitch" because she resisted?

Why has she refused medical treatment? If somebody mutilated your face, would you refuse medical treatment?

I hope they catch this asshole: nobody should attack anybody else for any reason except self-defense or defense of others. But this story as is sure generates some questions for me.

#13     Oct 23, 2008
  4. I Hope they catch this asshole and hand it to me, I'll rape the son of a bitch with a phone.
    He should get at least 20 years, all of that for 60 $...what a low life.

#15     Oct 23, 2008

5. Probably her fault. She probably agitated the guy, and walked into his knife as he was eating an apple.

#16     Oct 23, 2008
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

Your sarcasm notwithstanding, none of this is her fault if the story is complete and true.

"This is what she's telling police," police spokeswoman Diane Richard said. "We can't substantiate it at this time."

She has the right to use whichever ATM she wants. I'm just saying her behavior seems a little odd for a Texan in a strange Yankee city with the option of choosing a safer ATM, as can be seen in the photo I took the trouble to post.

#17     Oct 23, 2008
  7. kut2k2

kut2k2

[​IMG]

He "scratches" a backwards 'B' ... with a knife?

:confused:

• cut.jpg
      File size:
      7 KB
      Views:
    #19     Oct 23, 2008
  8. You took a Republican claim at face value?

#20     Oct 23, 2008