McCain Volunteer Attacked and Mutiliated

Discussion in 'Politics' started by flytiger, Oct 23, 2008.

1. 'B' CARVED INTO 20-YEAR OLD WOMAN'S FACE... DEVELOPING...

SHOCK: MCCAIN CAMPAIGN VOLUNTEER ATTACKED AND MUTILATED IN PITTSBURGH

Per Drudge.........

Nice touch.

2. pattersb2

pattersb2 Guest

clearly, a justifiable reaction to the hate-mongering right... god, what a bunch of racist-white bastards they are.

3. .

B stands for Bush, clearly a disgruntled republican voter did it to himself

4. pattersb2

pattersb2 Guest

ok, that had a degree of cleverness to it ...

its important to recognize these things ...

5. kut2k2

kut2k2

Nobody but Sludge has this "story", that's just amazing, Sludge must be Clark Kent to have scooped all the Pittsburgh news outlets.

:p

6. I thought you wouldn't reply to me because you were too sophisticated.

Barry just lost the election with this. Every cracker in the world will come out now.

Bet you wouldn't have the balls to say that to the woman's face would you?

and btw, you're a disgusting piece of shit. Did I mention that?

7. Sludge has the time, place, and story wrong.

It was in NYC, more than a week ago, and you can read for yourself what happened:
    http://observers.france24.com/en/content/20081014-crowd-control

Again, there were some hoots and hollers and some applause - but not this en masse thing that happened on the Upper West Side. It was like a mob. One group just fed the next group, and the next group, and the next group as we headed uptown. And the flipping off, and the thumbs down, and the shouts of "More war!" and "Nazi Germany!" it was like something from central casting. They were very angry and we were fine. We've never been anything but polite and positive, and just like you see in the video we just kept proudly walking through.

It was hysterically funny. We were laughing. We never felt threatened, but we were a little deaf at the end of it because it was very loud. Someone insinuated that we doctored the sound, but I can tell you I did not doctor the sound. It was that loud. In the one section where the big fat guy is yelling at us, that block was the loudest of all the blocks. Those people at the restaurant tables were very loud.

These people kept coming and going. They'd walk away, but some of them were so angry that they'd come back. The only person that was ready to burst out of her skin, and I think it was woman, was the person you see in the video who goes "Nazi Germany! Nazi Germany!" That person with the Prince Valiant haircut, she was so physically angry that if she could have done something physical, she would have. She knew she couldn't, but I've seen that body language before. She was jumping out of her skin. She wanted us erased, she wanted us gone. But I don't think anyone was going to cross a physical line.

And then there is this paragraph about the actual physical contact:

So I reached for the sign that he ripped up, and he grabbed another sign, broke it and ripped it to shreds. And when I said "You can't do that," he took the stick from the sign and started beating me on the head with it. He broke the skin on my head, he scratched my wrist, and I thought he broke my glasses, but he didn't, and then he left.

So one angry guy beat a woman. Bad, but not a mob as the sludge implied.

8. Amazing how a bunch of "Jesus walked with dinosaurs" retards get their "news" from a secular Jew.
    You can feed these people anything

9. pattersb2

pattersb2 Guest

OMG ... i tried to read this, but it made no sense to me.... Is This The Democrats' Platform?

10. Of course it made no sense to you. It was written by the McCain volunteer, you know, the one that was "attacked and mutilated." And she is a New Yorker.

#10     Oct 23, 2008