McCain Volunteer Attacked and Mutiliated Herself

Discussion in 'Politics' started by james_bond_3rd, Oct 24, 2008.

1. This mad bitch probably cost him PA.
    nobody likes race baiting.

#11     Oct 24, 2008
  2. ak15

ak15

She's not only mad but also dumb. The least she could have done was to carve the 'B' the right way instead of backwards to make it look bonafide.

#12     Oct 24, 2008

3. LMFAO

you guys never end with the hypcricy, do you!? Well let me answer your Q genius. How is he accountable? Well about as much as Obama is 'accountable' for the actions of William Ayers and the other heroes in the SDS and weathermen back in the in 1960s-1972!

According to guys like you and your distorted reasoning, any politician who now enters the room with this misguided woman and then runs for public office would be subject to the same attacks for associating with whackjobs and liars and mental cases! Of course right-wing retards in this election seem to have a habit of always making rationalizations as to why "the case with Obama and democrats and independents is different"! Thus I am sure your brain will conjure up a reason why Ayers is an "issue" and this nutjob is not!

So the reason some people say it will "hurt" Mccain is the same lame and invalid reason right-wing whackjobs are using Ayers meeting Obama and being on a board with him and maybe even liking the guy as a person (in the 21st century) while at the same time conveniently forgetting that McCain associated with Liddy and Keating et.al!

#13     Oct 24, 2008
  4. ak15

ak15

People at Fox news, the drudge report et al must be really disappointed and crestfallen. They were licking their chops yesterday and had built this story upto such a crescendo calling it a potential 'game changer'. McCain must have also had his hopes up since he personally called the young woman and commiserated with her plight.
    That actual facts uncovered today made a lie of their hopes must be one of the cruel ironies of their collective lives.

#14     Oct 24, 2008
  5. McCain should anounce that gas prices will be rise sharply to $4.50 a gallon................... that way we could see prices drop to $1.50

#15     Oct 24, 2008
  6. If Obama is responsible for the people who allegedly attacked her yesterday, according to drudge and fox news, then McCain is equally responsible for the lying and race baiting. Obviously you didn't read my post (but then why did you quote my post in your question, one wonders). For your benefit, here is what I said:

Remember what Fox said when this story broke yesterday?

"This incident could become a watershed event in the 11 days before the election. If Ms. Todd’s allegations are proven accurate, some voters may revisit their support for Senator Obama, not because they are racists (with due respect to Rep. John Murtha), but because they suddenly feel they do not know enough about the Democratic nominee. If the incident turns out to be a hoax, Senator McCain’s quest for the presidency is over, forever linked to race-baiting."

Those were the words of Fox News, not mine.

#16     Oct 24, 2008
  7. Even if the false allegation had been true, I don't see how an isolated incident allegedly perpetrated by a nobody thug would be a "game changer" in a national election. If Fox actually believed that the story would have had "game changing" traction had it been true, then they really need to check their premises for ventilation quality to ensure that their staff is getting adequate oxygen. Judging by their analysis, it would appear that they are not.

#17     Oct 24, 2008
  8. hughb

hughb

I think McCain's campaign was finished long before this looney-toon ever thought about carving a B in her face using the mirror as a guide.

#18     Oct 24, 2008
  9. My advice to the McCain campaign at this point:

Try to fuck up. Seriously. Make a conscious attempt to fuck up as badly as is humanly possible.

You know why? Because you'll get it wrong. You'll fail miserably at fucking up.

Which means you'll end up NOT fucking up.

For once.

#19     Oct 24, 2008
  10. ak15

ak15

It is silly season right now for the republicans. What is considered a 'potential game changer' by Fox news and other conservative networks and blogs has to be necessarily taken with a grain of salt, given their penchant for hyperbole. It goes without saying that these news organizations were attempting to appeal to and influence the lowest common denominator of the country. The race card would have been played again with a vengeance.
    McCain for his part was merely positioning himself by making the phone call for any forthcoming opportunity that presented itself. Hypothetically speaking, can you see the uproar this would have caused if it happened to be true taking into consideration its impending sinister implications?
    As far as oxygen, I would care to wager that they are frequently hyperventilating these days.

#20     Oct 24, 2008